October 2020 visa extension all starting from November 01, but not at Pattaya Jomtien Immigration ! one more time !

Let me be clear. Pattaya IO, September 17. Submitted all the required documents including 'letter of support' from my Embassy. Paid 1900 Baht. Got stamp 'Application of stay is under consideration.....must contact this office again on 07 OCT 2020'. And was told 'when you come on Oct.7 you will get visa extension until end of October'. So today I went to the IO. Half empty, gave my passport and 10 minutes later she gives me back my passport with..... another...."under consideration....must contact this office again on 03 NOV 2020". And  she says 'when you come next time you will get a new stamp with 30 of November stamp'.   Just a sick joke, what they do! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, AndrzejK said:

Let me be clear. Pattaya IO, September 17. Submitted all the required documents including 'letter of support' from my Embassy. Paid 1900 Baht. Got stamp 'Application of stay is under consideration.....must contact this office again on 07 OCT 2020'. And was told 'when you come on Oct.7 you will get visa extension until end of October'. So today I went to the IO. Half empty, gave my passport and 10 minutes later she gives me back my passport with..... another...."under consideration....must contact this office again on 03 NOV 2020". And  she says 'when you come next time you will get a new stamp with 30 of November stamp'.   Just a sick joke, what they do! 

They want to give you the extra 30 days but can't yet for some reason. 

On 10/7/2020 at 4:35 PM, AndrzejK said:

Same thing happened with me at Samut Prakan today. But get this, I got stamped for Oct 31st, which is a Saturday. When I asked the trainee who gave me back my passport why I didn't just get the stamp for Nov. 30th like it was officially announced, she led me to a counter.

The lady there told me that I actually didn't have to come back until November 2nd since the under consideration stamp fell on a weekend! And then... on THAT day I would get the stamp for until the 30th. Apparently, I was supposed to be happy about that and that was supposed to make everything all better. I couldn't frickin' believe it. They are just making this so unnecessarily difficult and bureaucratic for no reason whatsoever.

8 minutes ago, WhateverDude said:

Same thing happened with me at Samut Prakan today. But get this, I got stamped for Oct 31st, which is a Saturday. When I asked the trainee who gave me back my passport why I didn't just get the stamp for Nov. 30th like it was officially announced, she led me to a counter.

The lady there told me that I actually didn't have to come back until November 2nd since the under consideration stamp fell on a weekend! And then... on THAT day I would get the stamp for until the 30th. Apparently, I was supposed to be happy about that and that was supposed to make everything all better. I couldn't frickin' believe it. They are just making this so unnecessarily difficult and bureaucratic for no reason whatsoever.

Have you thought about the possibility that they aren't allowed to give you the extra month until early November? 

3 hours ago, Max69xl said:

Have you thought about the possibility that they aren't allowed to give you the extra month until early November? 

Even though it was officially announced that ALL extensions would be effective as of November 1st?

And even though people I know in the same situation as me who went to CW and got their extension stamps for November 30th?

So no, I haven't.

Any other questions?

start-date-nov1-en

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Max69xl said:

That is not correct.

People have already gotten the stamp until November 30th.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, WhateverDude said:

I assume you got a under consideration stamp with a report back date of Saturday October 31st. 

When you go back on November 2nd you will get the stamp to November 30th.

• Like 1

I have to go to jomtien tomorrow.. My consideration stamp in my book says i have to go back on the 15th of October..

2 Questions..

1. Shall i call them before i go to see if i still have to go  tomorrow or go early November to get till the end of November?

2. Do you ,ned to show paperwork when going back to get stamp after consideration or just show your passport to them?

• Haha 1