Parents furious after new CCTV footage shows ‘Khru Jum’ stripping female student

webfact

1 hour ago, tomazbodner said:

Actually there are diaper changing rooms for that, not toilets.

ICONSIAM : Lifestyle : Little BIG Things for Our Kids

Above pic is from ICON Siam.

pretty stupid comment wouldn't you say - or does this school have such facilities?

• Like 1

Why is it ok for the video to be made public, yet allegedly shows sexual assault. (I have not looked at the video, nor do I intend to)

Is that not only a further breach of the law, and an invasion of the child's privacy?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, JusticeGB said:

When I was 11, 62 years ago, my teacher took down my trousers and pants and caned me in front of my class of boys and girls. It was quite normal then. I was highly embarrassed but it wasn't considered a big deal then.

How much do you pay for that now at the local "hellfire" club?? ????

2 hours ago, bodga said:

When I was a kid we  had to come to the front of the class had our  pants  pulled  down and got a  smacked  <deleted>, parents  thought nothing of  it exactly the same as this in front of  all your  class friends........ I was a naughty boy though especially with Sarah Atkins????

I havent been mentally scarred  by it and dont crave school children or miss  whiplash sessions in older  age.

Was the 1938 world cup any good?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, bodga said:

When I was a kid we  had to come to the front of the class had our  pants  pulled  down and got a  smacked  <deleted>, parents  thought nothing of  it exactly the same as this in front of  all your  class friends........ I was a naughty boy though especially with Sarah Atkins????

I havent been mentally scarred  by it and dont crave school children or miss  whiplash sessions in older  age.

1 hour ago, FlyingThai said:

When was that? 70 years ago?

More like 170 years ago must be the oldest person in the world

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

The mother said removing a child’s clothes in front of her classmates was unacceptable, and worse when an adult male is present because he may get aroused by the naked child.

After reading this, I'm just wondering how many males she knows who get "aroused" by looking at a little naked child.

That says a lot about her. But I agree that it should be a woman's job to deal with little girls, not men and in no way in front of a foreign teacher.

Even little kids have rights, unfortunately do many people not understand that. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, gunderhill said:

I  hope you don't teach English.  

SCAR verb
past tense: scarred; past participle: scarred

you must be the life of any party you get invited to - ever heard of typo?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, Artisi said:

you must be the life of any party you get invited to - ever heard of typo?

The  poster could  not understand the meaning of the word  scarred hence they wrote "whatever that means", I did  not criticise her incorrect  spelling of the word. Ever heard of comprehension?

2 minutes ago, gunderhill said:

The  poster could  not understand the meaning of the word  scarred hence they wrote "whatever that means", I did  not criticise her incorrect  spelling of the word. Ever heard of comprehension?

Thank you, teacher. Some comprehensive details went terribly wrong here. My apologies, life's too short to continue. Peace. 

3 hours ago, webfact said:

The mother refused to accept the teacher’s apology, saying, “Apologies and school fees refunds doesn’t mean parents won’t take action against the school.”

I think Kru Jum and Co are in the mire.... wonder what the dinosaur owner thinks about this.

2 hours ago, 2long said:

Why should we assume a male Filipino teacher might be aroused by a naked girl?

I am frequently aroused just reading thaivisa .   I have been clicking on the jollybuyer ads trying to

get the Line number of a couple of those tempting swimsuit models.  

Everywhere, man...... IT  is in your face.   S    e     X  

I don't think someone changing a 3 year old's diaper would quite do the arousal thing for me...

Does it for some people ?    Really ?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, colinneil said:

How the hell is that teacher still alive?

Had that been my child, teacher would be either dead or in intensive care, and i would be in jail.

is that your comment based on the teacher...from what i can see....changing the pants on the little

boy in the back of the room ?

i don't see anything resembling abuse or perversion there.   What are you seeing ?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tomazbodner said:

In video it looks like they are changing their clothes or dressing them up. The guy on the left is dressing up another child. They seem to be of the age that wear diapers and possibly had to have them changed. These aren't teachers but basically caretakers for kids in nursery. I can't see what the fuss is about other than sensational headline. I guess it would have been better if they had separate diaper changing rooms, but the rest of claims are total nonsense.

Agree cannot see anything improper!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

So what your telling me is they need to take the kid out of school, do a little bit of shopping, and then change them in the mall.... ????

Wouldn't that be great? Especially the girls... give them lessons for life... ICON Siam's hi-so section would be a great place to visit to instill the brandnames into their minds young, so they don't look so out of touch later when comparing with Honki or Singaporean gals...

In my school (won't name where ) after lunch went for a shower  before naptime - all stark naked grabbing towels playing around in the classroom before the march to the showers - we had some "gifted" kids that needed help to dress etc but at all times I did my job - so that Mums statement in my mind is total BS - I'm sure there's pervs out there teaching & doing things they shouldn't