'Food is the best vaccine against chaos'; U.N. food agency WFP wins Peace Nobel

snoop1130

12 hours ago, Morch said:

"The United Nations food agency, the World Food Programme (WFP), won the Nobel Peace Prize..."

How dare you?! You have stolen my dreams...

I think Chomper's "sad" emoji indicates that he misunderstood or did not catch on to your ironic teasing of the Swedish prophet of apocalyptic doom.....

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

"Unfortunately, in too many quarters, especially among the great powers, there is a declining appetite for cooperation," he said, adding that world hunger was increasing again, having declined for several decades until 2016.

Profit over everything else, lives don't matter, never have, sadly, just look how the planet is looking at the moment.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

Profit over everything else, lives don't matter, never have, sadly, just look how the planet is looking at the moment.

You are writing that at a time when nearly all the Worlds Governments have closed their Countries down, causing a huge decline in profits for everyone , done to save peoples lives .

So, lives do matter and its not profit over everything else 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, CorpusChristie said:

You are writing that at a time when nearly all the Worlds Governments have closed their Countries down, causing a huge decline in profits for everyone , done to save peoples lives .

Not exactly ‘a huge decline in profits for everyone’ though is it?!

6 hours ago, CorpusChristie said:

My comments must have flown straight over your head.

Who do you think is going to make the biggest profits from all of this, big pharma, the banks, the elite, well I can tell you the little average guys, will lose, and continue to lose, all for a vaccine that will more than likely be as effective as the flu jab, 40%, 50%, 60% tops.

Do you seriously think governments and corporations give a rats, if you do, then you I am sorry to say suffer from delusions of grandeur.

Edited by 4MyEgo
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, TKDfella said:

Another one trying to hijack a thread for political reasons. Sad, very sad.

Well he was nominated, blame those that nominated him for political reasons.

But its all good, he will be sure to have a pic of himself at maralago receiving the award, just like the fake pic of him getting Times person of the year.

31 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

My comments must have flown straight over your head.

Who do you think is going to make the biggest profits from all of this, big pharma, the banks, the elite, well I can tell you the little average guys, will lose, and continue to lose, all for a vaccine that will more than likely be as effective as the flu jab, 40%, 50%, 60% tops.

Do you seriously think governments and corporations give a rats, if you do, then you I am sorry to say suffer from delusions of grandeur.

Governments have raked up huge debts and economies are in ruins , everyone has been effected , even corporations are going bankrupt .

I dont buy onto the *Governments, banks and corporations are all against the people* , we are all in this together 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Credit to US being the largest donor for last few years. It’s fortunate that Trump has not heard of WFP. Probably he thought this another fast food joint like KFC. 

Some of you guys are obsessed with him , its like you cannot think about any other subject if it doesnt involve Trump 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

Some of you guys are obsessed with him , its like you cannot think about any other subject if it doesnt involve Trump 

Be fair its trlevant that Trump hasn't heard of the WFP. If he had, he'd have pulled out of it.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, polpott said:

Be fair its trlevant that Trump hasn't heard of the WFP. If he had, he'd have pulled out of it.

Why not have another Trump bashing thread ?

There's four of you here already and the rest will undoubtedly be along soon ,  may as well go for it .

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, CorpusChristie said:

Why not have another Trump bashing thread ?

There's four of you here already and the rest will undoubtedly be along soon ,  may as well go for it .

There are no trump bashing threads on TV. They are "telling the Truth about Trump" threads. Apples and oranges. Oops did I say "oranges"? Sorry.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

Besides the temptation of pulling aids from any program that has the prefix “world”, he may insist that good aids must have a thank letter from him. Not beyond his behavior neither is that bashing as he had done exactly that many times. 

1 hour ago, CorpusChristie said:

Governments have raked up huge debts and economies are in ruins , everyone has been effected , even corporations are going bankrupt .

I dont buy onto the *Governments, banks and corporations are all against the people* , we are all in this together 

Actually, we don't have a choice, do we ?

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/did-who-just-accidentally-confirm-covid-no-more-dangerous-flu?fbclid=IwAR2Zo6ZwXf-QwkhGuDDTl9bt2CP7zKt_pawpU7FH0fgVkrhw9aIPdpTuabw

• Like 1