GPX Razer 220cc Any Good?

Stubby

On 1/5/2022 at 8:49 PM, johnno2 said:

It's a plastic monster, I've never seen so many plastic panels. 

Yes, very plasticky, Johnno2, hence this update. 

The GPX Razer is an affordable bike, and it looks cheap without a loving hand polish. But the part that makes it look the cheapest is the smooth plastic panel under the tank with the giant Razer decal. It reminds me of an Airfix model. 

Anyway, I got a professional to take the old sticker off and replace it with some quality carbon fiber vinyl wrap. The photo here doesn't do it justice, but this minor modification on either side has made a huge difference. I might even get the front mudguard done.

Stubby

GPX-Razer-carbon-fiber-vinyl-wrap.jpg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 3/31/2022 at 6:35 PM, Stubby said:

Yes, very plasticky, Johnno2, hence this update. 

The GPX Razer is an affordable bike, and it looks cheap without a loving hand polish. But the part that makes it look the cheapest is the smooth plastic panel under the tank with the giant Razer decal. It reminds me of an Airfix model. 

Anyway, I got a professional to take the old sticker off and replace it with some quality carbon fiber vinyl wrap. The photo here doesn't do it justice, but this minor modification on either side has made a huge difference. I might even get the front mudguard done.

Stubby

GPX-Razer-carbon-fiber-vinyl-wrap.jpg

Looks good. I don't think I've done 1000 klms yet. If I was really bothered, I'd get the whole bike wrapped but I'd still be left with a thing that's got big plastic panels all over it. 4,000 klms before an oil change? At this rate, I'd be changing the oil every 4 years ????

• Haha 2