COVID test in london

2 minutes ago, Peeba boy said:

Do u know if Thai airways are flying to bike just now

There is a list of several airlines that are allowed now here on the London embassy website and Thai is one of the them.

https://london.thaiembassy.org/en/publicservice/application-for-certificate-of-entry-to-thailand-for-non-thai-nationa?page=5d6636cd15e39c3bd00072dd&menu=5f4b6eb3f6ae4b236972c562

On 10/10/2020 at 2:49 PM, Peeba boy said:

Thanks I have booked it now for 1 November. thai airways

That is very very risky in my opinion. Many people on the facebook groups are complaining about Thai airways cancelling Nov and Dec flights. They are only flying on a Sunday in Oct because they are a mixture of commercial and repatriation flights. They recently announced flights cancencelled until end Dec. I hope you have not made a big mistake it would have been better to book Qatar who have been flying QR008/QR836 regularly since Oct 1st. If you need help with COE, follow the info on this link

https://london.thaiembassy.org/en/publicservice/application-for-certificate-of-entry-to-thailand-for-non-thai-nationa?page=5d6636cd15e39c3bd00072dd&menu=5f4b6eb3f6ae4b236972c562

Edited by jimn

B.A. are also listing direct flights from Heathrow from the 1st of November, up until now they don’t have permission to fly to BKK. They have been listing flights from September but they all have been cancelled. Thai Air normally have 3 Repatriation flights a month, I wouldn’t be looking at booking at flight with them though until they announce flights for November.

Hi 

yes I have COE now I was surprised to get it so quick I only waited 10 days after visa was affixed to my passport. They told me to book flight and ASQ I did this sent proof to RTE now just waiting for email to print off. They said process can take up to 3 days

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jumbo1968 said:

B.A. are also listing direct flights from Heathrow from the 1st of November, up until now they don’t have permission to fly to BKK. They have been listing flights from September but they all have been cancelled. Thai Air normally have 3 Repatriation flights a month, I wouldn’t be looking at booking at flight with them though until they announce flights for November.

B.a are basically covering their behinds incase they suddenly get permission I’m guessing. They were doing the same from April/May out off Bkk to London but kept cancelling a week before the flight . Meanwhile taking people’s money and offering them later flights or vouchers so they have money in the bank which is in short supply at the moment due to lack of business. 

• Like 1

dont bother mate.

UK is not on the safe list

i would be amazed if you got back here to Thailand from London.

I think you will need to get yourself to a safe list country first, and try from there.

of course, i could be wrong, but rather you than me, its a lot of money to spend with no guarantee

• Confused 2

6 minutes ago, nickmondo said:

dont bother mate.

UK is not on the safe list

i would be amazed if you got back here to Thailand from London.

I think you will need to get yourself to a safe list country first, and try from there.

of course, i could be wrong, but rather you than me, its a lot of money to spend with no guarantee

You are wrong.

If you meet the criteria you can return to Thailand.

Airline of your choice now that there's more commercial airlines flying.

• Like 2