UK quarantine

Greetings, I have been here all year and will have to return to England next month. What is the situation regarding returning from Thailand? Will I have to go through quarantine. My mother tells me I do but a friend assures me I do not, just giving an address where I will be staying is fine.  

It may not be required, but do the right thing.  Lot's of people here (and enroute) are asymptomatic.  Being a potential "spreader" while visiting family back home, might dampen the occasion.

Edited by CanuckThai
  • Like 2

38 minutes ago, itsallmine68 said:

Google can and should be your friend first off. Great info to be had rather than us Old Coots

https://www.iatatravelcentre.com/international-travel-document-news/1580226297.htm

I'm not sure why you decided to take a swipe at people who provided a clear and succint answer to the OP's question, and accurate links to assist.

I note that your link is out of date and misleading, have you nothing better to do? 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Theicemaiden said:

I'm not sure why you decided to take a swipe at people who provided a clear and succint answer to the OP's question, and accurate links to assist.

I note that your link is out of date and misleading, have you nothing better to do? 

Theicemaiden, welcome to the forum, love your reply, also I think I now know how you got your name.

The Ice Maiden You ask do I have nothing better to do ?? The answer is NO I am retired so my life now is "I dont care",, "I'll get to that the second Tuesday of next week", and "I know everything about absolutely nothing" As for the link to IATA if you dont know how to get the most recent, well to bad. 

12 hours ago, itsallmine68 said:

The Ice Maiden You ask do I have nothing better to do ?? The answer is NO I am retired so my life now is "I dont care",, "I'll get to that the second Tuesday of next week", and "I know everything about absolutely nothing" As for the link to IATA if you dont know how to get the most recent, well to bad. 

As a person whose outlook on life is "I don't care" and announces that he "knows everything about absolutely nothing" I'm sure you'll be of some comfort to the OP, who came to this forum asking for meaningful advice, and actually found it from the first two posters who seemed keen to help.

Thank you for pointing out that I can delve into your link and find the relevent updated advice, thanks but that will not be necessary, as two posters had already posted a direct link to the relevent information, along with a helpful explaination.

• Like 1