TAT goes all out to promote "responsible tourism" in wake of arrest of foreign pair

webfact

8 hours ago, webfact said:

Declaring the return of beautiful natural wonders and ecology he said now was the time to promote responsible tourism to the domestic market.

Meaning that before sustainable tourism was at the bottom of the list, the environment suffered badly due to the shear numbers allowed to crawl into every corner of the place.

As for foreigners returning after the two unfortunates who were hung out to dry for picking up crabs etc I hope they don't don't return.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, webfact said:

He told us on Messenger: "I am in Hungary. I paid for court. IDC (the detention center) was horrible.

I'm waiting for the TAT to start organizing environmentally friendly tour/homestays of the BKK IDC...

I'm pretty sure they will NOT have to worry about any environmentally destructive things going on there like -- washing sheets, towels and clothes, providing large numbers of toilets and showers, running the air con to excess, etc etc.

• Like 2

Return of beautiful natural wonders and ecology ? Is he mad ??

When he was looking at this I’m guessing at no point did he raise his eye level up from looking at the road . Drive through banrak or chaweng noi and you will see what utter garbage his statement is ! 

• Like 2