Jump to content

good electrician Pattaya ?


p414

Recommended Posts

If I knew of a competent and trustworthy electrician, I would either adopt him, marry him, or --more realistically-- create a company for him and provide the initial funds for him to train new assistants. A vocational program dedicated to residential electrical installation and repair, with an extreme emphasis on safety for the worker and the dweller. 

  • Thumbs Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, mahjongguy said:

A vocational program dedicated to residential electrical installation and repair, with an extreme emphasis on safety for the worker and the dweller. 

The electrician I used had undergone just that, including day release at a local college. He was worse than useless and has left my wiring in a very dangerous state.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, polpott said:

The electrician I used had undergone just that, including day release at a local college. He was worse than useless and has left my wiring in a very dangerous state.

15 years ago my neighbour was a 'qualified' electrician...At his house barbeques he would have an extension lead with all his appliances coming off ...The lead appeared to be 1mm with 4 plugs....

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/21/2020 at 4:53 AM, Crossy said:

This might work better in the Pattaya forum, let me know if you want it moving there.

Ok ...Can try that...

Thanks Crossy....and thanks to all for your [expected] response

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/20/2020 at 7:08 PM, p414 said:

Does anybody know of an electrician who can test my house  wiring?

You could try this guy.

He installed a Safe T Cut for me a few years ago and seemed to know what he was doing. I think he was moonlighting from Numchai at the time but I could be wrong.

0895451764 - Bird

He speaks and understands some English.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/21/2020 at 10:17 AM, mahjongguy said:

If I knew of a competent and trustworthy electrician, I would either adopt him, marry him, or --more realistically-- create a company for him and provide the initial funds for him to train new assistants. A vocational program dedicated to residential electrical installation and repair, with an extreme emphasis on safety for the worker and the dweller. 

Nah never work with somchai

 

 

Edited by quake
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

People tend to keep their Thai tradesmen a secret. You could try Facebook marketplace which will be more fruitful but you'll get farang contacting you also offering help at "not the cheapest" 555

Thanks for the info Scuba.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 years later...

Does anyone know a first class electrician in Pattaya/Nongprue?

Someone who can run a western style earth in a house..

My nephew in England is an electrician so I can send photos of what is being done to verify good work.

Hoping there is someone out there [ or here] who can recommend a good man

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/21/2020 at 4:27 AM, polpott said:

The electrician I used had undergone just that, including day release at a local college. He was worse than useless and has left my wiring in a very dangerous state.

I have heard similar stories...

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, topt said:

You asked this question 3 years ago - here's the link. Did you try either of the names mentioned? 

 

 

1 hour ago, topt said:

You asked this question 3 years ago - here's the link. Did you try either of the names mentioned? 

 

 

1 hour ago, topt said:

You asked this question 3 years ago - here's the link. Did you try either of the names mentioned? 

 

used one guy..not too god

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, p414 said:

 

 

used one guy..not too god

You are aware the electric system here is not intended to be the same as used in UK (ring circuit) so this might be an issue having it reviewed by your nephew?  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

As I've mentioned previously. Go to your local PEA office. Ask if any of their staff do after hours work. I did this when doing a major reno. A guy in their planning dept was an electrician. Did a whole rewire of our reno. Great work & not too expensive.

  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.





×
×
  • Create New...