Are dates set in stone?

Hi there, my Visa expired today but the gist of the procedure I gleaned from this site was that none of the formalities were still in place. I didnt know I had to book the appointment first. So they said to rebook, no probs because valid until the 30th. No real fuss made. Do I have anything to worry about?

This seems to be very different to being granted amnesty. I went back today and was told to come back again. The website has changed considerably and I do not fit into any catagories because I am on a tourist visa. Now its saying visa extension which I have to pay for. That is not the same as amnesty, which is what was being said on this site. 

6 minutes ago, Deserted said:

This seems to be very different to being granted amnesty. I went back today and was told to come back again. The website has changed considerably and I do not fit into any catagories because I am on a tourist visa. Now its saying visa extension which I have to pay for. That is not the same as amnesty, which is what was being said on this site. 

I think they have dropped the tourist visa extension desk since people no longer have a valid entry anymore since everybody have been under the amnesty and/or a special extension. Make an appointment for the K desk.

The visa thing is just an error and should say extensions.