4 Weeks And Counting

glenbat

Not that I'm excited (much!) 4 weeks time I'll be arriving to eat from street vendors, drink cheap booze, soak up your sun and possibly chase the odd female if i can find one

Brit, I'll see you in Jennys

Edited by glenbat

Not that I'm excited (much!) 4 weeks time I'll be arriving to eat from street vendors, drink cheap booze, soak up your sun and possibly chase the odd female if i can find one

Odd female, eh? :D Anyhow, enjoy your trip, lucky dog. Just got back last week and counting down until my next trip back anywhere between July and September. :o

Edited by Dragonmode

Odd female, eh? :D Anyhow, enjoy your trip, lucky dog. Just got back last week and counting down until my next trip back anywhere between July and September. :o

you dont have to find the odd female they will find you ,and yes most of them are odd :D

Brit, I'll see you in Jennys

I dare say you'll find one in there, but "she" will be doing the chasing.