Non B Visa?phnom Pen Or Yangoon?which Place Better

Hi everyone,

I have 2 questions

1,If i go out for visa run,but still holding the re-entry permit for previous visa (NON-O married to a thai but now divorced so that's why i have to switch to Non-B)which's still valid?can I still get a new NON-B visa?or do I have to wait until older visa expires?

2,I m holding valid workpermit,is it enough to prove embassy that i m employed,or do i need any more document from the labour department?( i ever heard that embassy asking the applicant,even though applicant holding valid workpermit,to provide confirmatory letter from the labour department about applicant's workpermit and directing the embassy to help applicant in getting new visa?)

3,Which places are friendly and cost saving to get a NON-B,and how many days it take to get a NON-B visa at the places?i heard now a days at least 3 working days required?

I think you can use your Non-imm O as a Non-immb B I don't know if you even have to change it, but if you do you can do so at Immigration, personally I don't see why you have to leave the country to get one (do you always have to leave every 3 months? Or do you usually get a years extension at a time?).