Sgt Pepper Dating

ambassador

Is there a chatroom or forum where decent Thai girls log on to find a foreign boyfriend who can view her profile and get to know her etc... etc...

I spend more time on computers than I do in bars and I am a bit shy when approaching girls so this would be very useful.

I'm currently living cheaply in Chaing Mai but am coming to Bkk to start work and get an apartment near the city.

There's a bunch, ambassador, but they are somewhat of a tease.

eg peoplemeet.com where you set up a profile, and can then enter a search for likely young lasses in Thailand - but if someone sends you a flirt or a message, you must subscribe before you can read it.

match.com, yahoo personals etc all the same.

But it is fun reading through all the profiles online!

and as Phazey says, if you're not over 18 get mum's permission first....

:o

:D

Go to a Supermarket or Shopping Mall. Stay away from the Bars, easy.

Very few on this forum would know as most have BG's as partners, will give you bad advice as they are in denial themselves.

Chiang Mai has the "Central" shopping mall as I have just come back from a short stay there, loads of opps here.

Very few on this forum would know as most have BG's as partners, will give you bad advice as they are in denial themselves.

Chiang Mai has the "Central" shopping mall as I have just come back from a short stay there, loads of opps here.

I fail to see what bar girls have to do with this thread. Ambassador was asking for chatrooms or forums where he could meet girls as he spends a lot of time at his computer, what relevance do supermarkets and shopping malls have to this?

I fail to see what bar girls have to do with this thread. Ambassador was asking for chatrooms or forums where he could meet girls as he spends a lot of time at his computer, what relevance do supermarkets and shopping malls have to this?

Konangrit,

Spook has a very limited number of postings available.

All of them related to BG.

When he posts, he chooses one of them.

At random.

Very seldom relevant but anyway, he does not care.

Not the purpose,... :o

There's a bunch, ambassador, but they are somewhat of a tease.

eg peoplemeet.com where you set up a profile, and can then enter a search for likely young lasses in Thailand - but if someone sends you a flirt or a message, you must subscribe before you can read it.

match.com, yahoo personals etc all the same.

But it is fun reading through all the profiles online!

and as Phazey says, if you're not over 18 get mum's permission first....

I have to set up a profile? That means scanning pics and all that stuff right? Don't have time tonight but I will get round to it and let you know if anything(one) comes up.

Will have to check with my mum first also. :o

<deleted>.

Konangrit,

Spook has a very limited number of postings available.

All of them related to BG.

When he posts, he chooses one of them.

At random.

Very seldom relevant but anyway, he does not care.

Not the purpose,... :D

:o It would appear that his posts are indeed interchangable and all related to BGs too.

Spook, you obviously have some unresolved issues to do with BGs which causes you to subconsciously link them to every thread that you post to. Have you tried therapy?

Mr. Ambassador,

You ought to review some of the Stickman's old columns, maybe even drop him a note at www.stickmanbangkok.com. He used to be the world's foremost expert on exactly the subject you are asking about, at least he was until he met his wife that way and never used his expertise again. Anyway, as they say, that's his story and he's sticking to it.

Don't talk about things you know nothing about, and not all BG's are bad

<deleted>.

Nice comeback Ambassador - you picked easily the most appropriate word for spook's narrow-minded post.

Good luck with the profile and the online dating, and don't take it too seriously! Treat it as a bit of fun and a chat, and down the line..... who knows?

Try some of the ICQ girls and let us know how it goes. www.icq.com and search on FEMALES in THAILAND. At least its fun to look through the profiles.

And beware, since there is no category of IN-BETWEEN for gender............ well, just read the profiles carefully.

Yes, like you, I have too much time spent on-line.

kenk3z

OldsAsiaHand

Would this Stickman the world foremost expert on meeting Thai girls be the same guy whjo was going to publish his "Stickmans Guide to Meeting good Thai girls" until he was laughed at by everyone?

Is this the same guy whose pulling techniques on ICQ or the other board lead him to arrange a date at Siam Square with a girl who turned out to be a Katoey?

Also the same Stickman who was asked to leave the Emporium after being reported by female workers there for stalking them??

I may give it a try aso. My life is so crap it's unbeievable, I can only really go out and see my friends at weekends and most of them live in Pinklao or Bangumpoo area which means Kaosan pissing Road all the time.

That said, I've met most of my ex girlfriends there.

Hopefully I won't have to resort to computer dating, but right now I'm in Patpong for the first time in ages. I've been playing pool at the target bar and having lazy, unenthusiastic smal talk with lazy, unenthusiastic gormless Issan girls in short denim skirts and market crop-tops.

Sorry to hijack your post Ambassador but with all due respect you've got your advice and your links and I need somebody to tell me where I can go by myself to meet nice girls and meet new people. There's sod all where I live, which is a short bus ride from On Nut BTS station - in the opposite direction to Prakhanong.

I'm going to have one more beer now, then I have to go home and seep in preparation for my shitty job. I will probably go to Muzic Cafe round the corner, have a beer, not talk to anyone because I don't want to impose myself on anyone cause I'm not in a good mood and even if I do meet a nice girl, or even better - a bad one, all I can do is get a number.

Last year was so much fun, that apartment in Ari, oh what memories. :o Now it's all over, I'm the only one left and times have changed... Oh well.

The sooner we all get hit by a comet the better. :D

How old are you? If you're under 25 like me, i strongly advise you to get a bodyguard in Bangkok. I've seriously considered it.

Yeah, but bodygaurds are 54mm, how you gonna take up the slack? :o

Also I believe they are sold nationwide....

Gentleman Scamp, if you are down in Patpong then can I introduce you to a really nice girl? (No, I'm being serious here...) Ex BG but with the emphasis on the ex for the last year. She works in my office in PP and is really cute (and smart). Also, she is wizzo at pool!! But my GF gets the hump every time I go to the office :D I fear for my dangly bits if she starts getting more jealous :o

I charge no fees for my match-making, but I don't offer any guarantees either :D

Rainman, please do not rub it in as to how young and handsome you are. Some day you too will be as jaded as the rest of us on this forum :D

Rainman, please do not rub it in as to how young and handsome you are. Some day you too will be as jaded as the rest of us on this forum :o

Hehe, fair comment, some day we will be old and jaded. But we'll have fun getting there :D