Chinese tourists to start travelling around Thailand after completing quarantine

webfact

13 hours ago, lkv said:

I'm not Chinese, but if I was, and would have gone through 3 PCR tests and 14 days of quarantine, I would want to stay away from you.

How many tests did you have?

I don't like them before and i don't like them now, nothing to do with the virus. I hope you are not saying I can't have an opinion?

15 hours ago, TERMINATOR3AB said:

Sadly  I  fully  agree  with  some post,s

Thailand in Time  will be a Porvence of commy  China

Chailand  

Good  luck Thailand

The Chinese have their feet well into neighbouring Cambodia, so now's the time to plan  their full entrance into Thailand.

On 11/5/2020 at 5:18 PM, TSF said:

Times sure have changed. Back in the late 1970s I was living in a small village down Sattahip way and one night tuning my SW radio I picked up a Chinese radio station. My TGF freaked and said to quickly turn it off. It was illegal to listen to Chinese radio and if a neighbor heard that coming from our house they would inform the cops.

Yes, and how the mighty farang held in high esteem has fallen to the depths.

"The Chinese have their feet well into neighbouring Cambodia, so now's the time to plan  their full entrance into Thailand."

Oh dear...China has been here since the ancient times. I'd suggest you read Lords of the Rim (The Invisible Empire of the Overseas Chinese) by Sterling Seagrave. 

Why do you think Bangkok Bank got rid of VISA recently in favor of Union Pay? Tentacles are still there, and very deep. 

From the dust cover: 
"Part economic analysis, part Pacific Rim history, part flamboyant chronicle of fortunes won, lost, and won again, Lords of the Rim is a rich, engrossing, superbly researched, and spectacularly told account of who the Overseas Chinese are and how they became so powerful. Spanning thousands of years, it encompasses stories of murder and betrayal, bravery and corruption; of triads, syndicates, kingmakers, merchants, emperors, generals, spies, and pirates." "Consistently praised for his scholarship and his ability to weave multiple strands into a fast-paced narrative, Sterling Seagrave provides us with not only a masterly history, but also a cautionary tale - for the strategies that have proven so successful for the Chinese in the past are just as effective today. Lords of the Rim furnishes a fascinating portal into both the past and the future of the world's Pacific economy."