Biden cements victory by flipping Arizona, as Trump keeps transition in limbo

webfact

55 minutes ago, katatonic said:

Not my candidate (not American) but that is hardly relevant. Trump is political history.

He actually isn't. Yes he will no longer be president but its clear he still intends to continue to control the republican party and it appears so far that the republicans will go along with that. The power of his base. Of course if he is convicted and incarcerated it might become harder for him.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

He actually isn't. Yes he will no longer be president but its clear he still intends to continue to control the republican party and it appears so far that the republicans will go along with that. The power of his base. Of course if he is convicted and incarcerated it might become harder for him.

I'm not so sure, not with that base.

11 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Why he has so much power in the party. Before he was elected, he had to self finance 2 of his campaigns, which to me sounds as he was a nothing burger.

Arizona and Georgia.

Massive (quoting trump from 2016) victory for President-elect Joe Biden.

Electoral College, total, percentage, popular vote difference. People are saying this was a massive victory.

And a crushing defeat for trump.

Now we expect trump to pull himself up by his bootstraps and continue to fulfill his oath of office. 

Just kidding.

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

More than 130 US Secret Service officers assigned to protect President Donald Trump have been sidelined by COVID-19, the Washington Post reported on Friday as the novel coronavirus outbreak spread at the White House. 

This is staggering.

Hopefully all, and their families, make full recoveries.

Will be interesting to see which trump family members continue to get Secret Service protection after Jan 20, 2021.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Latest figures are Biden 78,114,012 votes ( 50.9% ) and Trump 72,741,893 ( 47.4% ). You're a mere million votes out. Biden's vote is increasing as later votes come in.

Your second sentence is ambiguous, who will concede? If it's Trump, welcome back to the real world. Otherwise, continue fantasizing.

"as later votes come in" says it all - the election should be closed - it's over not keep counting to get your figures up

ok so now it's 73 vs 78 both increasing their votes by many millions - no landslide, no blue wave (no senate) but a win I agree.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

ok so now it's 73 vs 78 both increasing their votes by many millions - no landslide, no blue wave (no senate) but a win I agree.

Democrats will get a lot more of the remaining votes than will Republicans.

Edited by placeholder
  • Like 2