Biden cements victory by flipping Arizona, as Trump keeps transition in limbo

webfact

3 minutes ago, Phoenix Rising said:

The rats are scurrying for the portholes:

Law firm attempting to block Biden's win in Pennsylvania leaves controversial Trump campaign case

"Porter Wright is a mid-sized Midwestern law firm built to primarily represent corporations. Its choice to leave the Trump case signals a growing discomfort nationally with the President's continued wish to push unfounded attacks on voting and undermine Biden's win in several key states with a play to block the popular vote and sway the Electoral College in his favor.

Earlier this week, Jones Day, a large and elite law firm that has long represented the interests of Trump, publicly distanced itself from cases where the President is contesting the popular vote or alleging voter fraud."

Isn't a new lawyer reason to postpone the case at hand?

5 minutes ago, Phoenix Rising said:

The rats are scurrying for the portholes:

Law firm attempting to block Biden's win in Pennsylvania leaves controversial Trump campaign case

"Porter Wright is a mid-sized Midwestern law firm built to primarily represent corporations. Its choice to leave the Trump case signals a growing discomfort nationally with the President's continued wish to push unfounded attacks on voting and undermine Biden's win in several key states with a play to block the popular vote and sway the Electoral College in his favor.

Earlier this week, Jones Day, a large and elite law firm that has long represented the interests of Trump, publicly distanced itself from cases where the President is contesting the popular vote or alleging voter fraud."

Apparently there is only one lawyer left in Philadelphia representing Trump, Linda Kerns.

2 hours ago, Jonnapat said:

I've always considering the Tory party in the UK to be generally pretty awful but they are tame in comparison with the current US Republican party. 

The GOP makes the Liberals in Australia look quite sane in comparison, and that does take some doing.

On 11/13/2020 at 3:09 PM, riclag said:

The vot

Why would the GSA not recognize biden! Correct me if I'm wrong ! The vote in AZ hasn't been certified! 

It depends on the state and its laws, but every state has to certify its election by the “Safe Harbor” deadline, which falls six days before the Electoral College votes. That deadline is Dec. 8 this year. Here are the dates in key states:

She is keeping her boss happy is all.

On 11/13/2020 at 12:16 AM, placeholder said:

It's not necessary for the votes to be certified. It certainly hasn't been the case in the past with the exception of Bush Gore which is a very different case.

It may not be necessary but it does make it official. The other way is for one party to concede the victory to the other. That has not happened this year. So keep counting ????????‍♂️

• Sad 1

The 4 year old Trump, err I mean Trump who has been Pres for 4 years, has to pick

up his sand bucket and leave the sand box, and let the other people play in it.

I do hope that his party the Republicans can be adult enough to tell Mr. Trump

the game is over, and it is time to move on.  Or maybe we all have to wait until Jan 20th

when Trump will be asked for more rent money if he insists on staying in the White house.

Geezer