Cheapest Call Cards/numbers Wanted

boxingbeauty

Does anyone know of a good call card or number for making cheap calls to Thailand? I've done a google search, but there are so many! Thought I'd probably get the best advice here?

Preferbly to call a landline to connect, as I have a Vodafone mobile, but with only Vodafone and landline inclusive minutes.

My phone bill just came in and it's extortionate! It costs me the same rate to receive a call as it does to make them! Ranges between 99p - £1.50 per minute, depending on the time and day. Will the mobile phone companies ever make it easier?

x.

Does anyone know of a good call card or number for making cheap calls to Thailand? I've done a google search, but there are so many! Thought I'd probably get the best advice here?

Preferbly to call a landline to connect, as I have a Vodafone mobile, but with only Vodafone and landline inclusive minutes.

My phone bill just came in and it's extortionate! It costs me the same rate to receive a call as it does to make them! Ranges between 99p - £1.50 per minute, depending on the time and day. Will the mobile phone companies ever make it easier?

x.

Take it you cant access the internet then ??? you managged to post this?? or maybe whoever you want to contact cant??

I use the ineternet and skype but If I have to phone a mobile I use country call . co .uk

First you dial 08449090222 then the number for thailand price about 3 p per minute to mobile or land lines

www.countrycall.co.uk

we used to use 0844 861 2525 (telesavers.co.uk) to call from uk to thailand.

calling back to uk from thailand if you use 009 or 008 or 007 as the international code (instead of 001) the calls are cheap enough (less than 10baht/minute).

x.

I use Nomi call cards from UK to thailand. You can get 3 * 5 quid face value cards for 10 quid. Each card is valid for 30 days from first use. You get around 90 mins for each card calling a thai landline ( 038 ) more time I think for bangkok.

So works out approx 3.7 pence / min

Sound quality usualy very good.

i think u can find more at nomi.com