Fair or unfair?

Formaleins

4 hours ago, kingofthemountain said:

i am always surprised by the love leading most of the farang\thais couples

I'm a pragmatist, Thai women want support. Why else would they hook up with a farang 20, 30, or 40 years older than them?

Having said that, my GF looks after me very well, does everything for me. Cooks, cleans, does my laundry, never has a headache. I'd be pushing the proverbial uphill to get that back in Australia.

There are four attributes women are attracted to in men. Physique/handsome, intelligence, power, and money. The last is probably the most effective.

• Like 1

If they are showing up every night the food must be real good. Maybe if you have some other friends you could go to their house for supper for about a week so they might get the message and not come anymore. Failing that, some sand in their food might work. Who knows? Have you tried locking your doors and windows?

Edited by vandeventer
miss spell
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Formaleins said:

You have to be kidding, the only thing a Thai would do is pay for the funeral and keep the proceeds! They have no loyalty to anyone other than money.

OMG! Where have you dropped anchor?

• Like 1

My concern would not be over the expense for every night dinner but whether this was a prelude to them staying with you. But then you don't state their or your, living accommodation so what I have just written may be assuming too much. Do the visitors have accommodation which is good or is yours bigger and better? No one knows your situation better than you but if it were me I might try joining, and my family too, which possibly might turn out to be enjoyable or perhaps the visitors might find their own reasons for not coming so often.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Formaleins said:

Recently, they seem to think it is a good idea to come to our home every night at 8 or 9 pm and have dinner.

Nutritionally and Digestively, no one should eat a meal at least 4 hours before bed.  Just tell them you dont cook after 6 and dont eat after 7pm.  Problem solved

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, Formaleins said:

What would you do?

Been here for over 15 years, I have a 19 year old boy that needs a bit of support, he has a job and in general takes care of himself, needs a motorbike for work, I keep him fed as Thai wages are not fantastic, don't ask for board and lodging, after all he is my responsibility.

However, and here comes the reason for the post - My Thai wife for whatever reason (has a <deleted> son from previous sex) who is now 40 or older, he is married / living with a Thai lady of similar age, 40+

Recently, they seem to think it is a good idea to come to our home every night at 8 or 9 pm and have dinner.

The food is the usual Northern Thai slop, the slight amount of meat is bought by them, however, all of the gas, electric, spices, oils etc. is at my expense....What would be the best way to tell them to pay up or <deleted> Off? 

I am getting old, long in the tooth, limited income, I support my Son, Wife and myself, but there is no way I am feeding two other 40 year old spoiled brats that cannot feed themselves. best way forward, least confrontation, I don't really want to shoot them.....but you never know!

Ask them to come a little earlier and bring more meat so you can join them ..or cook something for them !! Roast beef and Yorkshire puds ... it maybe the Thai thing but also nice to have company perhaps they also have an issue at the moment in these hard times ... ..  don't shoot them or your food quality will be even worse in jail.

5 hours ago, cucme said:

Are you of Scottish decent?

If you like em, let em. If you don't like em, tell em you prefer to be on your own.

If he is Scottish, he could wear a Scottish skirt (kilt) and his horrible hairy legs would put them of their food. ????????????????????????????

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, ravip said:

OMG! Where have you dropped anchor?

I think it was dropped on his own head!

This type of person is going to have a miserable life in Thailand, and even worse, his death is going to either be of a sudden heart attack, or some other type of attack.

He needs to go back home now.

• Like 1