HomePod mini

recom273

Thailand is always a month or two behind the west and Australia for Apple releases. Same for  iPhone. Won't be here for a few more weeks yet.

You could try and order one from the Apple online store. Then it miight at least give you a  delivery date.

3 hours ago, phetphet said:

Thailand is always a month or two behind the west and Australia for Apple releases. Same for  iPhone. Won't be here for a few more weeks yet.

You could try and order one from the Apple online store. Then it miight at least give you a  delivery date.

No they don’t show in the store app 

i remember reading about a roll out along with India amongst others - I as hoping it might happen at the same time as the iPhone, which was last week, as far as I understand.

7 hours ago, phetphet said:

The online store will only allow you to order once the product is released in Thailand, not before.

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, roly said:

I just got one sent from U.K.  total cost including shipping and import tax: £175. ????. If they release here I’ll buy another immediately

F06F9520-E10E-454D-AB9F-C926029CB41E.jpeg

That’s ridiculous .. but maybe worth it.

What do you use it for to warrant 175 quid? 

I have 3 echo dots 2/3 gen, they link with my Apple calendar - the shopping list goes to apple reminders - they can control all the lights and devices in my Apple home and one in the kitchen plays the BBC news when I walk under a motion sensor first thing in the morning. I can’t think what I’m missing to warrant the extra.

airplay 2 ? 

• 2 weeks later...