Jump to content

Reasons not to cheat on your wife!


2long

Recommended Posts

Many of us are fellas, living and married in Thailand. And I would say nearly all of those 'played the field' before settling down. I'm sure many still do. But I don't, although I'm tempted almost every day. My reasons for not doing so (in addition to the main one which goes without saying) are as follows...

 

- if the other girl is single, and pretty. Why is she single? Is she a nutjob? 

- if the other girl is not single, do you really want her husband or boyfriend coming round?

- if the other girl is just out for casual sex and fun for free? Why would she choose an old fart like me? Maybe she's a nutjob or she's riddled with diseases and has skeletons in her closet.

- if the other girl wants financial support for a relationship, when and how will this end, and what are her real motives?

- if the other girl wants money up front per time, then she's just a hooker and (until PornHub was blocked) there are plenty cheaper and more hassle-free options.

 

Maybe I'm just a boring old fart, or scared of screwing my life up for a quick jump.... but I don't play offside... although the temptation is always there in this fine land!

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thai women are usually sensitive to any 'competition' takes time and effort in a relationship to build confidence and trust, makes for a great life together - forget about the 'other woman' you cannot ever fully recover the situation if found out.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, 473geo said:

Thai women are usually sensitive to any 'competition' takes time and effort in a relationship to build confidence and trust, makes for a great life together - forget about the 'other woman' you cannot ever fully recover the situation if found out.

 

  And when Thai girls do find out you been playing away from home , they will likely take revenge by doing the same 

Link to post
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, 2long said:

- if the other girl is single, and pretty. Why is she single? Is she a nutjob? 

- if the other girl is not single, do you really want her husband or boyfriend coming round?

- if the other girl is just out for casual sex and fun for free? Why would she choose an old fart like me? Maybe she's a nutjob or she's riddled with diseases and has skeletons in her closet.

- if the other girl wants financial support for a relationship, when and how will this end, and what are her real motives?

Always took short times at Soi 6, Soi Chaiyapoon, and even soapies back when . 

You should always protect yourself from diseases, but that is what condoms are for.

They all go with old farts if you have the baht.

Biggest problem is wife finding out. Wear a big hat and big sunglasses and walk with a limp was my modus operandi , never take a personal vehicle to any Bar area.  

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, 473geo said:

Thai women are usually sensitive to any 'competition' takes time and effort in a relationship to build confidence and trust, makes for a great life together - forget about the 'other woman' you cannot ever fully recover the situation if found out.

True to a point.  yet IMO human beings are not meant to be monogamous 

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

 

  Some females are more than happy that their husband is seeing prostitutes as it saves them having to do the job 

Especially if the paid help is sevicing feeding him and washing up in a ST Hotel, wife probably gave him the 1000 😄

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

 

  Some females are more than happy that their husband is seeing prostitutes as it saves them having to do the job 

The OP defined a prostitute as someone who requires payment up front, Ive never done that.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Skallywag said:

True to a point.  yet IMO human beings are not meant to be monogamous 

Then agree in advance, not difficult unless the guy is scared of losing the girl, the choice is there, it's the deceit that kills the relationship not the act

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, 2long said:

but I don't play offside..

 

Quite right too .. especially now with VAR where they draw those little lines on the screen that can make even an armpit look offside .. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

 

  And when Thai girls do find out you been playing away from home , they will likely take revenge by doing the same 

How  about if the Thai woman has  played  about?

Link to post
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Skallywag said:

Wear a big hat and big sunglasses and walk with a limp was my modus operandi ,

 

Hahahaha superb .. did you have some bits of gravel in your shoe to get the limp .. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think having sex with the same person exclusively is unnatural.  I fooled around all the time when I was married in my home country.  Women even Thais seem to come up with excuses over time not to have sex.

Here, every Male I know has side action.  Every last one.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, CorpusChristie said:

No mention of feeling guilty about cheating on your wife and how she may feel if she finds out

If you really cared about your wife you wouldn’t do it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Techno Viking said:

people pay them up front for sex ?

 

I sling em 1k to cover the taxi home after she's finished sorting me dirty dishes.

Oure gentleman you are :wai:, know how to treat a girl well

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, 2long said:

if the other girl wants money up front per time, then she's just a hooker and (until PornHub was blocked) there are plenty cheaper and more hassle-free options.

That's the part which you should rethink.

 

If you pay for an hour or two then the business is done. She won't come back after a week or a month and call you or visit you at home or tell you you should leave your wife and marry her. You just have fun and that's it.

There is no cheaper and more hassle-free option. Because if she does not want money right away then she wants something else. And that is the headache part.

 

Therefore: If you want sex then get short time sex. After it's done it's done. No other obligations. If you do it right your missus never finds out. Everybody is happy.

Link to post
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, JAS21 said:

If you really cared about your wife you wouldn’t do it.

 

But clearly quite a lot don't and wouldn't mind if they found out their wives had a gik on the side too.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...