Jump to content

Reasons not to cheat on your wife!


2long

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, CorpusChristie said:

 

  And when Thai girls do find out you been playing away from home , they will likely take revenge by doing the same 

Many do so ,You look around and see how many Girls Women are the Gik/Second /third wife.

Here in the Village  there's a couple women that play  More than one man at the same time 

They get a Bonus every month on top of getting Boned. 

They just do it for the money so they don't have to work.

Link to post
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Kaopad999 said:

Agree, or any other mammal on this planet for that matter

Still, you do not need to cheat if you have a ok relationship with your wife. It is not a rule, that nature is like that, and you have to be cheating? 

 

Then you should accept your wife cheat on you to? If you can not get the work done, she can go to someone else to get her needs helped out in the best manner? Especially if she is a younger wife,

Link to post
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, 2long said:

Maybe I'm just a boring old fart

you said it !

In a lifetime I have never been faithful to any woman and I will never be, and I still cannot regret or understand why others become the doggie of their wife/girlfriend (apart from being scared that she will leave them ! what a laugh ! 55555)

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, salsajapan said:

you said it !

In a lifetime I have never been faithful to any woman and I will never be, and I still cannot regret or understand why others become the doggie of their wife/girlfriend (apart from being scared that she will leave them ! what a laugh ! 55555)

 

 

I guess you are missing out on some experiences, and do not feel how it is to truly care for someone, and how that feels. That special feeling that makes you commit

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Tagged said:

I guess you are missing out on some experiences, and do not feel how it is to truly care for someone, and how that feels. That special feeling that makes you commit

 

Do not worry for me, I have dogs !

 

They, at least deserve the best caring and respect.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, salsajapan said:

 

Do not worry for me, I have dogs !

 

They, at least deserve the best caring and respect.

 

 

 

 

Me and my dogs sleep in the master bedroom and the wife sleeps in the spare room.... the dogs snoring keeps her awake.

Link to post
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, salsajapan said:

you said it !

In a lifetime I have never been faithful to any woman and I will never be, and I still cannot regret or understand why others become the doggie of their wife/girlfriend (apart from being scared that she will leave them ! what a laugh ! 55555)

 

 

I hope that one day you find the woman who makes you feel different, but I suspect not. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, salsajapan said:

 

Do not worry for me, I have dogs !

 

They, at least deserve the best caring and respect.

 

 

Dogs have a keen sense of smell, be careful 

Link to post
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, salsajapan said:

you said it !

In a lifetime I have never been faithful to any woman and I will never be, and I still cannot regret or understand why others become the doggie of their wife/girlfriend (apart from being scared that she will leave them ! what a laugh ! 55555)

 

 

 

   Some females have the same mentality guys with the same mentality usually end up with like thinking females , birds of a feather flock together 

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, PFMills said:

I hope that one day you find the woman who makes you feel different, but I suspect not. 

 

Imagine the woman of your dreams ? the one for whom you could leave everything ?

I had dozens like this (yes I have money also) ! so the day when I will find better is not going to happen. And the day when I will marry the low so specs that most foreigners in Thailand marry will NEVER happen. But it's good that most keep dreaming that their life is good !

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, salsajapan said:

 

Imagine the woman of your dreams ? the one for whom you could leave everything ?

I had dozens like this (yes I have money also) ! so the day when I will find better is not going to happen. And the day when I will marry the low so specs that most foreigners in Thailand marry will NEVER happen. But it's good that most keep dreaming that their life is good !

 

Do these ladies call you papa 🙂

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just come on this thread ,to be honest i have had sex with more women than i can count over the years from London in the late 60s to when i first came to Pattaya ,but the reason i dont cheat on my wife is ,i love her . end of.

Link to post
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, salsajapan said:

you said it !

In a lifetime I have never been faithful to any woman and I will never be, and I still cannot regret or understand why others become the doggie of their wife/girlfriend (apart from being scared that she will leave them ! what a laugh ! 55555)

 

 

I assume your ideal girl is a sex machine

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Not for the reasons you have given! My wife and I respect each others love and honesty and just plain decency; old-fashioned, I know!

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

Mine is.

Add as long as they also clean the house, do laundry and cook.

 

How does it work poor man, I suppose then you would be happy almost one week a month that you don't have to work all time and you have time for recharge two batteries

Link to post
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, ICELANDMAN said:

 

How does it work poor man, I suppose then you would be happy almost one week a month that you don't have to work all time and you have time for recharge two batteries

Are you talking about electric bicycles???  

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Tagged said:

Still, you do not need to cheat if you have a ok relationship with your wife. It is not a rule, that nature is like that, and you have to be cheating? 

 

Then you should accept your wife cheat on you to? If you can not get the work done, she can go to someone else to get her needs helped out in the best manner? Especially if she is a younger wife,

Please send me a CV of your wife and attached some recent photos.

Maybe there is a job opportunity coming up.🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, uncleP said:

I get enough earache from the menopauusal wife! I most definitely  do not wat more or even stereo nagging.  😄😄😄My life is good in my twilight  years and I intend to keep it that way. 

Did I mention that she earns over 100k baht a month 😉

Link to post
Share on other sites

I never cheated on my Thaï wife, we are married 10 years now....

the reason why ?

I dont say i am not tempted (mostly When i am in Thailand) but She just doesn’t deserve it, i merely cannot imagine myself in bed with an other woman.

the story was much different concerning My ex farang wife. She deserved to be cheated, and god knows She got what She deserved.... 😊

cheers

Fred 

Link to post
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Katipo said:

Just don't get married and enjoy life. So much to see and do here. I've got a bunch of like minded western friends here who love to travel, do sports, and go on adventures in general. That's the ideal Thailand life for me. Never understood those who gave up so much to gain so little.

You're missing out not having kids. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I have no reason to cheat on my GF, she caters to my every need, and I am too old to be chasing young tail. What would I do with it if I caught it, overdose on Viagra?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...