Almost Not Allowed Back In

Begbie

In November I got a 60 day tourist visa, extended it for another 30 days, went to Cambodia for a month, stayed in Thailand for a week, went back to Cambodia for another month then tried to get back into Thailand and was told I had too many entries and exits over the past two and a half years! (28 of them). They said they would give me 5 days only. I pleaded with them and they gave me the 30 days but said I can't come back in for 6 months. I'd prefer to stay in Cambodia anyway as I have an easy to get 1 year visa there but occasionally I come back to Thailand to buy things I cantyet get from Cambo. Not know.

Phnom Penh is rapidly developing into a major hub and has most things anyway, but it's quite obvious that Thailand is snubbing foreigners in a serious manner and even against their own policies.

Phnom Penh is rapidly developing into a major hub and has most things anyway

hahahahaha

No, really . . . . hahahahaha

Seeing as how PP is developing into a major hub, no doubt you won't need to come into Thailand for that stuff, so no problem really, is it?

hahahahaha

Seeing as how PP is developing into a major hub, no doubt you won't need to come into Thailand for that stuff, so no problem really, is it?

I think that the operative word was "Developing". :o

It's impossible not to develop when you're coming from zero base. Let's get it into perspective. This is still a city with one - count em - one escalator. Developing? Yes, I suppose so. Ten years ago, it had none.

At that rate of progress, the developed world had better watch out.

hahahahaha

I think that the operative word was "Developing". :o

I thought the operative word is always "hub." :D