investigation companies in Thailand

kingstonkid

Hi. Hoping the troll stay away 

Anyway it turns out that the only way I can resolve a lot of the <deleted> the Thai GF left me is is to locate her and either get her signed off or feed her name and location to everyone that she owes money too.

There are a lot of investigation agencies and I am wondering if anyone can recommend from experience which ones are the best and if possible an idea of the cost.

I have her id card and number so that should i think make it easier.

THANKS

• Haha 1

Do you know any policemen, by chance? If you have a relationship with someone in the police or have a friend who knows an officer, they could probably find out where she is quickly, and cheaply.

I am sure there are some good investigation firms out there but I have also heard enough stories about investigators who do the same trick as some lawyers do in Thailand with foreign clients and keep stringing them along and asking for more and more money...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mstevens said:

Do you know any policemen, by chance? If you have a relationship with someone in the police or have a friend who knows an officer, they could probably find out where she is quickly, and cheaply.

I am sure there are some good investigation firms out there but I have also heard enough stories about investigators who do the same trick as some lawyers do in Thailand with foreign clients and keep stringing them along and asking for more and more money...

The problem with a lot of Thai's is that they don't care about who's tabien baan they are on or update documents etc when they move.

Cars registered to other people or at old address's is one example of this.

Not easy to be found if this is the case, good luck.

10 hours ago, kingstonkid said:

Hi. Hoping the troll stay away 

Anyway it turns out that the only way I can resolve a lot of the <deleted> the Thai GF left me is is to locate her and either get her signed off or feed her name and location to everyone that she owes money too.

There are a lot of investigation agencies and I am wondering if anyone can recommend from experience which ones are the best and if possible an idea of the cost.

I have her id card and number so that should i think make it easier.

THANKS

Have a Thai call her pretending to be some kind of public office and let her say where she lives