Botox In Bangkok

kyb789

That is correct, because the bulk of the cost is the price of the drug itself.

Places that do offer markedly cheaper botox are almost certainly using something other than real, FDA approved Botox, with results that may be useless at best and dangerous at worst.

Personally I go to Dr. Nat at Apex, probably a small amount more than other places but I find her the best at it (skill of the person injecting is important for optimum results)

That is correct, because the bulk of the cost is the price of the drug itself.

Places that do offer markedly cheaper botox are almost certainly using something other than real, FDA approved Botox, with results that may be useless at best and dangerous at worst.

Personally I go to Dr. Nat at Apex, probably a small amount more than other places but I find her the best at it (skill of the person injecting is important for optimum results)

I am in total agreement with the above response with the exception of the doctor recommended. It is essential to look beyond glossy ads for a quality health care provider whom one can trust and to whom one can return in a time of need. I always recommend Dr. Witoon, a skilled and gifted surgeon, and an extremely kind human being, who will be there for you as long as you choose!

Clinic Soi 1

220/2-3 Sukhumwit Soi 1

Bangkok 10110

Thailand

Tel : (66) (2) 255 5525 & 251 2066 - 7

Fax : (66) (2) 252 7975

E-Mail: [email protected]

Feung Fah Clinic

1 Sriwichai Road

Tambon Suthep

Chiangmai 50200

Thailand