Sperm Donor Under Investigation in Australia After Fathering 23 Babies in ONE YEAR

ASEAN NOW Content Team

Note that some of the celebrities sell eggs and sperm almost as a part time job, if you have $1,000.000.00. Not sure why this is making the news. Is it the governments job to police this or is it up to the non-fertile families with dads that want to be fathers. As long as they aren’t in close quarter future breeding clusters, however it is what it is and I doubt very much the powers that be in Australia would be interested in my options lol

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/3/2020 at 5:18 AM, scubascuba3 said:

Sounds like he was having sex with them rather than donating sperm in a bottle

"three in a night" says it all to me.

I am not aware that filling the jar has to take place in the night.

And now tell me how a law can prohibit one from impregnating more than 10 women a year in "traditional" fashion.

The whole story is a mystery to me.

On 12/2/2020 at 4:18 PM, scubascuba3 said:

Sounds like he was having sex with them rather than donating sperm in a bottle

Unfortunately, a 30-year-old woman is now in danger of having her embryos destroyed since they were fertilized with Phan’s sperm. She is said to be under extreme stress.

The reference to "3 women in one night" could easily be about 3 successful fertilizations in the same day, using his donated material.

Seriously doubt he's doing it the old fashioned way, or there could be 23 potential child support recipients lining up lawyers.  Regardless of any written agreement to the contrary, he'd be on the hook because the courts will decide for the benefit of the child, trumping any agreement between the man and the woman. 

And his wife wouldn't be smiling in all those photos.  Even if she didn't mind him doing other women, she wouldn't be happy about the child support liability.

10 minutes ago, impulse said:

Unfortunately, a 30-year-old woman is now in danger of having her embryos destroyed since they were fertilized with Phan’s sperm. She is said to be under extreme stress.

The reference to "3 women in one night" could easily be about 3 successful fertilizations in the same day, using his donated material.

Seriously doubt he's doing it the old fashioned way, or there could be 23 potential child support recipients lining up lawyers.  Regardless of any written agreement to the contrary, he'd be on the hook because the courts will decide for the benefit of the child, trumping any agreement between the man and the woman. 

And his wife wouldn't be smiling in all those photos.  Even if she didn't mind him doing other women, she wouldn't be happy about the child support liability.

well, how ridiculous has the world become !

On 12/4/2020 at 1:57 PM, geworthomd said:

Note that some of the celebrities sell eggs and sperm almost as a part time job, if you have $1,000.000.00. Not sure why this is making the news. Is it the governments job to police this or is it up to the non-fertile families with dads that want to be fathers. As long as they aren’t in close quarter future breeding clusters, however it is what it is and I doubt very much the powers that be in Australia would be interested in my options lol

I'm pretty sure I could get someone to pay me NOT to donate

• 2 months later...
On 12/3/2020 at 4:34 AM, techietraveller84 said:

Wait... he's 40. How's he able to supply three women in one night with sufficient sperm? A guy in his 20's or early 30's sure, but 40?

Complete dedication to the act.

... since it requires him to exercise daily, take up to 20 vitamins and abstain from sex to ensure healthy sperm.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...