Non-O marriage visa extension

Good day all,

My Non-O marriage visa is about to expire December 26. Can I obtain a 60 day extension? I have never done the procedure before as I have under normal circumstances always left for work before the allowed 90 days. 

if so, what paperwork do I need to prepare and how soon prior to visa expires should I visit immigration?

I am located in Pattaya. 
Any assistance here is highly appreciated. 

cheers

You can apply for a 60 day extension to visit your wife. She will need to be with you when you apply for it.

Marriage certificate and a copy of it. Copies of your wife's house book registry and ID card. Some offices will also want a recent printout of your Kor Kor Ror marriage registry that can be requested at a Amphoe. You will need proof of your residence in Pattaya and/or TM30 report unless you have done one before.

You can also apply for a one year extension of stay. You will need 400k baht in a Thai bank for 2 months or proof of 40k baht income.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

You can apply for a 60 day extension to visit your wife. She will need to be with you when you apply for it.

Marriage certificate and a copy of it. Copies of your wife's house book registry and ID card. Some offices will also want a recent printout of your Kor Kor Ror marriage registry that can be requested at a Amphoe. You will need proof of your residence in Pattaya and/or TM30 report unless you have done one before.

You can also apply for a one year extension of stay. You will need 400k baht in a Thai bank for 2 months or proof of 40k baht income.

Thanks for the response. 

cheers

On 12/8/2020 at 9:43 AM, ubonjoe said:

The OP should also be aware that they may well demand that the 400,000 remains during the month-long consideration period. Some offices want that, some don't. Best to ask when making the application, and best to keep it there anyway in case one officer says one thing and another says different.

On 12/8/2020 at 9:43 AM, ubonjoe said:

proof of 40k baht income x 12