Guys Who Introduce Their Girl With A Title

SiamSquare123

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never introduced any woman I was with using a title. I figured it was usually obvious. When I was playing with hookers in Pattaya it was obvious they were hoes. Later when I decided to settle down it became obvious that the woman I was with was not nor ever was a trick. And if there were ever any doubts with people they either asked or kept their opinions to themselves.

I think pepole that feel the need to volunteer that kind of info about their lady know that she, or her and he together look kinda suspect. I.e. a 20+ year age gap, girls that dress like their bar fine just got paid, ect.

Is your vocabulary really so limited that you have to use these words? :o

It's funny, all the derogatory words, "hookers, hoes, tricks", but you're the one paying for them. Makes you wonder how you can be so demeaning to someone who is providing a service you require & are happy to pay for, doesn't it?

That's hit a nerve for some reason, hasn't it Capt MoSho?

Begbie,

Does being a member of the "Dark Side" negate your reading abilities? I am not Capt Money Shot. My username is November Rain. I am a woman, not from the US & actually have nothing else in common with CaptMoSho as you call him.

Yes, it hit a nerve; as a woman, I don't like to see other women, providing a service, demeaned because they provide that service. Simple, n'est-ce pas?

I never introduced any woman I was with using a title. I figured it was usually obvious. When I was playing with hookers in Pattaya it was obvious they were hoes. Later when I decided to settle down it became obvious that the woman I was with was not nor ever was a trick. And if there were ever any doubts with people they either asked or kept their opinions to themselves.

I think pepole that feel the need to volunteer that kind of info about their lady know that she, or her and he together look kinda suspect. I.e. a 20+ year age gap, girls that dress like their bar fine just got paid, ect.

Is your vocabulary really so limited that you have to use these words? :D

It's funny, all the derogatory words, "hookers, hoes, tricks", but you're the one paying for them. Makes you wonder how you can be so demeaning to someone who is providing a service you require & are happy to pay for, doesn't it?

:o Good Memories, happy to have safely moved on, but damm good memories

whats so demeaning about hookers. we johns. grow up miss rain.

some of the nicest girls in bangkok are hookers. why do you thinks guys keep going back to them.

He's got a point there rainy, I met some profoundly honest hoes...then there are thouse selectivly honest hoes (depending on who she is talking too) then you have those down right mercenary hoes, very rare and they tend to give the honest hookers a bad name.

:o Good Memories, happy to have safely moved on, but damm good memories

Oh, OK, got it now. Do the mods & admin know you're back under another name? Explains a lot actually...

:D Good Memories, happy to have safely moved on, but damm good memories

Oh, OK, got it now. Do the mods & admin know you're back under another name? Explains a lot actually...

:o No idea what your talking about.

Is your vocabulary really so limited that you have to use these words? :o

Begbie,

Does being a member of the "Dark Side" negate your reading abilities? I am not Capt Money Shot. My username is November Rain. I am a woman, not from the US & actually have nothing else in common with CaptMoSho as you call him.

Yes, it hit a nerve; as a woman, I don't like to see other women, providing a service, demeaned because they provide that service. Simple, n'est-ce pas?

I was talkin to MoSho, not you.

Yeah its always amazed me too how so many farangs make a point of telling you right away shes not a bargirl,

As it happens my wife's family are rich and " HI SO " but she was still selling her pussy when she met me !

Load of <deleted> mate.

Yeah its always amazed me too how so many farangs make a point of telling you right away shes not a bargirl,

As it happens my wife's family are rich and " HI SO " but she was still selling her pussy when she met me !

Load of <deleted> mate.

haha.............This forum has them all, once had a member whose girlfriend was cancelling appointments with the deputy prime minister so she could meet him when the English class he was teaching was over.................

I'm sure he actually believed it himself. :o

Edited by Maigo6

Begbie,

I was talkin to MoSho, not you.

Yes, get that now, apologies. It might help if you quote the member you're talking to, rather than someone else... just to avoid confusion. Sorry, I have 40 posts per page, not the 5 that you're used to. I get confused if people quote me when they're referencing someone else. :o

Let's face it, Farangs are obsessed with Thai women.

If Asian women are to their liking, why not go to Japan and get a Japanese ?

As far as I'm concerned Japanese women can't hold a candle to Thai women, many want Gaijin boyfriends and the chance to get outta Japan too, but Thailand still attracts more Farangs as far as I can see.

125 Million Japanese, yet how many Japanese do you see married to guys in Bradford ?

I bet there are Thais there though.......

Edited by Maigo6

Load of <deleted> mate.

haha.............This forum has them all, once had a member whose girlfriend was cancelling appointments with the deputy prime minister so she could meet him when the English class he was teaching was over.................

I'm sure he actually believed it himself. :o

From all the stories I have read and heard I am surprised there are any hi-so girls left out there for Thai-Chinese to marry - they are all with farang ;-)))

Many with guys on a paper boys salary at that!

Just rememberd another ocation, years ago I had a friend who had resently picked up a girl from a bar in soi 2, we went around together for a while him an his girl and me and mine, we used to go drinking in the bar where he picked her up, he ended up getting married to her and went to live in Chang mai, a year or so later he came down to pattaya and him and me met up, after a while the conversation came round to the bar in soi 2, I said yeah that was good times I remember the night you picked up your missis, he said not me mate, I said what ? he said I never got her out a bar, I said you can't bullshit me I was there, I could understand it if there was others with us but it was just me and him, I think he realy had convinced himself he found her somewhere els ?

you know what kind of expenses one would have if one tried to find a japaneese noi in japan.

in thailand you can test drive for what 20$ a night. in japan 20$ get you dinner for 2 at mcdonalds.

and japannesy girls probably already have a good standard of living.

As far as I'm concerned Japanese women can't hold a candle to Thai women, many want Gaijin boyfriends and the chance to get outta Japan too, but Thailand still attracts more Farangs as far as I can see.

125 Million Japanese, yet how many Japanese do you see married to guys in Bradford ?

Not me! Speak for yourself. On my bar crawls I see a only a predominance of mutts that no tarty outfit or tattoo could improve. I could leave my glasses at home and not miss much but just once in a while, between being insincerely mauled by BGs while refusing their pleas to buy them lady drinks, I spot a woman who interests me, usually the one who hasn't forgotten her manners. This happens on average only once or twice per visit to LOS but I will go back to that same woman if she's not otherwise occupied. And I always treat her with courtesy, pay her for her services and send her home. Marry? No fear. I've heard too many horror stories from the suckers, some of whom post here.

Edited by qwertz

Just rememberd another ocation, years ago I had a friend who had resently picked up a girl from a bar in soi 2, we went around together for a while him an his girl and me and mine, we used to go drinking in the bar where he picked her up, he ended up getting married to her and went to live in Chang mai, a year or so later he came down to pattaya and him and me met up, after a while the conversation came round to the bar in soi 2, I said yeah that was good times I remember the night you picked up your missis, he said not me mate, I said what ? he said I never got her out a bar, I said you can't bullshit me I was there, I could understand it if there was others with us but it was just me and him, I think he realy had convinced himself he found her somewhere els ?

I know two ex-friends who do not speak for this exact same reason!

The guy who met the girl is with someone else now though - go on I will say it - a GTG ;-)

One more time:

1) You will not use thaivisa.com to post any material which is knowingly or can be reasonably construed as false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, referencing prostitution (including bargirls and barboys), referencing suicide, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law.

I was just about to post that the good old days were back again as the bar groove flowed and the moderators had CTFO, then along comes endure! Come on Moddy man let the thread roll a little and sail a bit close to the wind! :o

This threads becoming quite a blast! Still it was good while it lasted I guess.

On Topic, introducing thai gf to other people, well quite simply, if she was a pleasure girl previously I wouldn't even be introducing her at all to others!

If she was med-so / hi-so it would be her doing the introducing not I as she'd be the one hosting me as the guest in her country. :D

Edited by JimsKnight

I have been to Japan.... I have only seen one decent, and I do mean decent looking Japanese woman.... and my brother married her.

Now if I were an orthodontist, or a cosmetic surgeon.... Japan would be the placed for me to be.

PS, my brother's wife still needed braces!

I find myself quickly pointing out to most people that my gf has a normal job and that she's not a bg because she lives and works in Pattaya.

Now, if I mention my gf lives and works in Pattaya what are 99% of people going to think?

The reason for this is that there is a large % of the Farang population that have married/g'friended bg's.

So those of us with non-bg gf's are quick to point it out because we don't want to be grouped in with the larger % of Farang who are unfortunate enough to have to pick from the bottom of the barrel.

i see this all over thai visa and with my experience of meeting other farang's girl friends and wifes. when many farang talk about their partner, they will always mention immediately that "she is from a good family", or that "she is a good girl". this gets on my nerves. it seems like alot of farang have definitely bought into the class mentality - and i wonder how many of the guys with good girls from good families have spent time, or still spend time with the bad girls from the bad families?

gotta have those bad girls.....they smoke good rope and bend for the friend... all with a pleasant smile and to my national anthem..............yank my doodle it's a dandy!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

I find myself quickly pointing out to most people that my gf has a normal job and that she's not a bg because she lives and works in Pattaya.

Now, if I mention my gf lives and works in Pattaya what are 99% of people going to think?

Would what they think not reflect largely what they think of you ?

Not being facetious. Say an old friend mentioned on the phone to you that he had a new girlfriend in Pattaya, wouldn't any particular images of the girl that might appear at the back of your mind reflect largely on your knowledge of your mate's character & tendencies, influenced but not decided by the popular image of Pattaya ?

I liked the story about the guy whose girlfriend had to cancel a meeting with the Deputy Prime Minister to be with him. That's a case of the guy not just trying to dispel doubts but indeed trying to gain status by talking up his girlfriend; but of course, thereby doubly losing face.

It's a male thing..........a male would love to have sex any time he wants to, but in most circumstances he cannot therefore he is willing to pay Females for sex. because of that, the bitterness emerges after the foul deed is done.

He enjoys it at the time, but after.........................................well, it's not much different to a wank really, it's meaningless to the woman who probably hates him anyway, and meaningless to him, but he has had to pay for it, so then males use these derogatory words to describe women they pay, trying to make themselves feel better and less sad than they actually are by dragging her name through the dirt.

Like it was the womans fault that he travelled thousands of miles to pay for sex with poor people.

Inside he hates himself for sinking so low, and of course being male, he blames the very person he was exploiting for his own gratification.

This sounds like some screwy sociopath in American Psycho, not like most guys. :D

I don't have these negative feelings at all. If a girl is sweet and kind and wants me to enjoy myself, I will. When I am finished, I feel happy and grateful and want to sleep. Same as any girl! :o

mmmm.

I just got done reading a relative's story about a young beautiful lass in the family who has chosen marriage to a Mexican national over nunnery. Loads more to the story and me and my sis were having a laugh.

When, in the end, how could I judge??? I have 3 gfs in Thailand. ok 4, maybe 5 ... Why am I having a laugh? and 1 in Jakarta, or 2 but I could have more.

When ever I do go back IF I DO, there will be good stories. The best will be whatever it takes to take the piss out of cranky diddly <deleted>.

"Oh, I met her on Blimey Kiss the SKittles out my ass day and she was wearing a freaking woven couch on her to protect her from the sun and the Denque clan. The Denque clan being much less brighter than the sun." And I fell in love when she gave me some water as a I was a young lad of 50 who had lost his vehicle in the city last nighth to 3 shots of tequila.

On topic. Jealousy will ask ridiculous questions.

Love of better salary and desperation are true virtues in relationships. Just look at American women.

True dat.

Edited by Head Snake