December 15, 20205 yr Is there an easy way to get a Thai driving license? I’m located in Phuket and everybody I ask has a different story????
December 15, 20205 yr This question is asked so often ThaiVisa have pinned this topic... Steps are simple, process is simple but there are literally 100’s of threads of people asking exactly the same questions - run a search you will find the answers to your questions. The process is extremely easy and can be done on your own.
December 15, 20205 yr 9 minutes ago, Uroller said: Is there an easy way to get a Thai driving license? I’m located in Phuket and everybody I ask has a different story???? Yes. Go through all the paperwork etc then get in a car and drive, no need for lessons! LOL
December 15, 20205 yr 53 minutes ago, pikao said: And don't forget to bring your own car/motorbike for the driving test Or ฿2,000 no vehicle or testing needed ???? maybe a bit more as you’re not Thai and in Phuket. Virtually any driving school can fix it for you. Edited December 15, 20205 yr by sometimewoodworker
December 15, 20205 yr 1 hour ago, Uroller said: Is there an easy way to get a Thai driving license? I’m located in Phuket and everybody I ask has a different story???? Do you have a license from your home country? If yes: what country/license?
December 15, 20205 yr Hello PM me, I redid my license in Phuket in November. Very easy indeed even as a farang. Or alternatively I can outline the steps in my next posting if you wish.
December 15, 20205 yr 11 hours ago, sometimewoodworker said: Or ฿2,000 no vehicle or testing needed ???? maybe a bit more as you’re not Thai and in Phuket. Virtually any driving school can fix it for you. depends on where you live...no driving school here
December 15, 20205 yr 1 hour ago, pikao said: depends on where you live...no driving school here https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/963899-want-a-driving-license-just-go-to-a-driving-school/
Create an account or sign in to comment