Stop the pigeons ! ultimate solution to stop pigeons landing in townhome terrace and eat dog food !

thailandbeachisland

hi, I have seen many threads but strangely they are closed even when the discussion was not finished.

some talk about spikes, some about reflective bands, etc... but nothing seem to be definitive.

the problem is that dogs land in front of the house to eat dog food and dogs do not care !

the only solution seem to close the front house totally, but then, no more sun for green plants and dogs will feel like being locked inside.

Do you have any other solution ? what has worked for you ?

thank you.

• Like 1

Solar or Electonic bird repellers work but may also affect the dogs , i use them to stop the pidgeons going into and nesting in my garage so if you put them up high enough it should solve the problem and not affect the dogs .

• Like 1

5 hours ago, keith101 said:

Solar or Electonic bird repellers work but may also affect the dogs , i use them to stop the pidgeons going into and nesting in my garage so if you put them up high enough it should solve the problem and not affect the dogs .

Most devices sold on lazada and shopee are <deleted> ! working a week then dead.

Any link to a reliable product please ?

thank you.

15 hours ago, thailandbeachisland said:

the problem is that dogs land in front of the house to eat dog food

You got flying dogs where you live? 

I kept my cat food just inside the door.... but it didn't stop the cheeky Mynah birds hopping in now and again. Used to cover it with something and the cat was smart enough to knock it off. 

10 hours ago, thailandbeachisland said:

Most devices sold on lazada and shopee are <deleted> ! working a week then dead.

Any link to a reliable product please ?

thank you.

Got mine from Aliexpress and are still working after 18 months .

• Like 1