How to get the 60 day COVID extension?

Hi

I'm here on a non-immigrant O visa (marriage) and I'm staying in Bangkok. How do I go about getting the 60 day extension because of COVID and what documents are needed? Do you get the extension immediately or do you have to wait? 

16 hours ago, TPDH said:

Hi

I'm here on a non-immigrant O visa (marriage) and I'm staying in Bangkok. How do I go about getting the 60 day extension because of COVID and what documents are needed? Do you get the extension immediately or do you have to wait? 

You need to go to MTT and they will give you the extension. Need photo, passport copies etc. 1900b. Probably give you a stamp on the day and then need to go back at a later date for the extension

I went today, can do the photocopies or printings there, the 60 days extension in the third floor and no people, it's fast if you have everything. Need one photo, passport copies, 1900 bahts and in my case the TM30, because in my passport the last visa stamp was in Kalasin. I made it because the guy who rent me the condo is a nice guy, I called him, he edited the condo contract and sended me with the date of today, because legally need to do the TM30 thing in 24 hours since you live there (I live there since 4 months ago), need too the ID of the owner and the copy of house registration, they send me everything by Line and printed there, and quite fast I get the TM30 in the second floor. Finally needed to pay a fine of 800 bahts because I didn't have the TM30 of Kalasin. The 60 days start today but need to go the last day of my visa (25th, chistmas), they told me no problem if I go monday 28.

Edited by jonga80

2 hours ago, fondue zoo said:

It would be a good idea to check first, in reported cases including mine MTT sent applicants to Chaeng Watthana because they entered on a Non Immigration O type visa

How can I check this first? What documents did you need? 

17 hours ago, TPDH said:

How can I check this first? What documents did you need? 

A phone call will suffice and we usually ring CW direct    Phone: +66 2 142 2233    

Tell them you entered the country on a non immigration o visa and want to apply for a covid extension.

* We initially phoned the Bureau on 1178 and they gave us the wrong answer resulting in a 4 hour queue at MTT for nothing   ????

21 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

It can be applied for at any immigration office it you have local address to put on the TM7 form along with a TM30 form to confirm that address.

OK thanks. Is the TM7 the 60 day extension application form?