Seasons Greetings...

transam

37 minutes ago, transam said:

Wishing all members and staff a Happy Christmas, and I hope, a better New Year....

Mr. & Mrs.Trans....

iStock-868221532.thumb.jpg.e309c5089c8a9517086f1451a7d28422.jpg

i thought i married a small thai lady. your wife is tiny man. she can't even get her arm around you. merry christmas.

33 minutes ago, mr mr said:

i thought i married a small thai lady. your wife is tiny man. she can't even get her arm around you. merry christmas.

He was reading everywhere that the average age difference between farang and Thai women is around 30-35 years.

When he came, he was 45. He had chosen a 15 year old.????

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, AlfHuy said:

He was reading everywhere that the average age difference between farang and Thai women is around 30-35 years.

When he came, he was 45. He had chosen a 15 year old.????

Pretty standard size difference between a Thai woman and most Westerners, irrespective of age difference.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kwasaki said:

Bah Humbug. ???? ???? ????

Matey, YOU know I post this every year.....????......

I only started it way back to get POTY votes too.....????

What's happened to POTY anyhooooo, what's happening about Yinn's pink tights, there are members queuing up for them....????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, petermik said:

If you let me know your address trans I,ll post a bottle of Malt off....not saying when like but....????

If it's Malt vinegar then great, I don't drink any other Malt stuff, I do like Sarsons blend, especially the pickled onion blend.....????

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, transam said:

If it's Malt vinegar then great, I don't drink any other Malt stuff, I do like Sarsons blend, especially the pickled onion blend.....????

Can’t believe you’d turn your nose up at a health dram of Aultmore 18 yr, Trans.... 

Merry Christmas and seasons greetings to yourself, and all other ThaiVisa members, even those I don’t like !

Hopefully everyone can wrap up on a high note what has been fairly rubbish year !

• Thanks 2

Just now, richard_smith237 said:

Can’t believe you’d turn your nose up at a health dram of Aultmore 18 yr, Trans.... 

Merry Christmas and seasons greetings to yourself, and all other ThaiVisa members, even those I don’t like !

Hopefully everyone can wrap up on a high note what has been fairly rubbish year !

About 50 years back I would have, but now, a few beers does the trick, daily, as members here  notice....:whistling:....????

8 hours ago, transam said:

Actually it was Malt with Cod Liver Oil I had in mind........????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, petermik said:

Actually it was Malt with Cod Liver Oil I had in mind........????

I remember having to have a spoonful of that muck every day, when I were a nipper. The thought of it, almost makes me retch even after such a long time. :w00t:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

When do ignore I tick every box then you don't see there posts at all. 

The posts still appear as a statement in grayscale "You've chosen to ignore content by.........". I sneak a peek occasionally.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, kwak250 said:

It's not working is it?

If you would like to apply a modicum of observation to the OP,  you will see the headline is present at the start of any thread, irrespective of whether the poster is on ignore or not.