Cheap Charlie DIY

sometime

Yeah, pretty tat really boss, the sun will destroy it :tongue:. No offence intended, I work in the pool industry and am frequently flummoxed by folk (particularly rich ones) that would spend substantial amounts on the pool but absolutely F all on maintenance and ancillaries that are as equally important. However, likely not one of them and fair play to you, you have a pool where many do not, but just sayin... do yourself a favour, make your woman proud and get yourself a proper F'ing hose hanger! lol 

3 hours ago, daveAustin said:

Yeah, pretty tat really boss, the sun will destroy it :tongue:. No offence intended, I work in the pool industry and am frequently flummoxed by folk (particularly rich ones) that would spend substantial amounts on the pool but absolutely F all on maintenance and ancillaries that are as equally important. However, likely not one of them and fair play to you, you have a pool where many do not, but just sayin... do yourself a favour, make your woman proud and get yourself a proper F'ing hose hanger! lol 

bought 3 in the last few years & they were destroyed by the sun so why pay when I can do it for sweet FA

These are great, I get one every time I buy a curry ramen or yakisoba takeaway at my local Oishi Ramen restaurant.

Sealable food bowl for the fridge, also can be used for microwaving cold cooked pasta. Very easy to wash out and reuse.

IMG20201222094135.jpg

Edited by Lacessit
  • Like 1

I ordered 2 new mid range speakers for the pickup they sent me 4.

So 4 plastic lids 2 plant pots  2 large yogurt pots a bit of silicone sealant and screws some fly screen mesh not forgetting the wiring becomes 2 ceiling speakers for our little nighttime drinks room.

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

• Like 1