Defence deputy hunting corrupt border officials who open door for Covid

webfact

They need to start hunting the people who are hosting the illegal Gambling Dens and then all of the people who attend these locations.  I believe that since this is where a new cluster has been found coming from that it is not just from the burmese as they are trying to claim.  Lets look back at the first publicized cases that returned with Thai pro's from Tachiliek.  They initially implored all that returned illegally to turn themselves in and get tested.  Do you really believe they did?  I do not and what goes hand in hand with gambling dens, pretties/Pros hanging off of the arms of the big spenders.....Hmm, Just speculation and conjecture on my part and I am sure someone will be along to show us the new statistics like he tried yesterday to implore that he was right and I was wrong when I asked where a link could be found to identify the supposed infected government workers names.  Same Thing when I spoke out about the Rayong cluster, only to be told by that individual that I was wrong and they were Rayong Factory workers.  Foolish to believe this Governments reports when the truth can be found in the communities, and lo and behold the initial Rayong infection, an older lady of I believe 55, admitted she had lied and had been gambling illegally.  Do you really thing that those in attendance with her will surface and face gambling charges, when if they test they will also lie as to their whereabouts.  Many places have not been requiring sign in or even doing Temperature screenings in many locations.  The GF's aunt and uncle in the Bang Na area and their local village of Myanmar Nationals, who live in dormitory style housing south of Bang Na were just visited yesterday, Looking for identification and testing them all, maybe many thousand.  Waiting on this report to surface as many of these people work in the customs warehouses and at Suvarnabhumi, but have never been to Samut Sakhon.