Nokia N95 - How Much And Where

mosquitoman

In a recent thread here, last week, someone said they saw it for 27,000. I did a quick price check 3 days ago and saw 26,990 - 28,990 at the box shops (wholesale) in MBK and Fortune.

edited to add: I've been watching prices in the U.S.A. on eBay as well. Using current exchange rates maybe 25,000 THB NiB all in. (I return pretty frequently so can purchase there as well.)

Edited by lomatopo

Sounds like a huge amount for a bells and whistles phone but i seem to recall when the Motorola V3 first arrived in Thailand a couple of years ago it was priced around the same and now look - you can pick up a basic model of that for 6000 or less.

Is it just me or are Nokia really lagging behind in the design stakes? Their phones seem so 'clunky' when compared to the likes of Sony Ericsson or LG.

Sounds like a huge amount for a bells and whistles phone but i seem to recall when the Motorola V3 first arrived in Thailand a couple of years ago it was priced around the same and now look - you can pick up a basic model of that for 6000 or less.

Is it just me or are Nokia really lagging behind in the design stakes? Their phones seem so 'clunky' when compared to the likes of Sony Ericsson or LG.

Yep, they are falling behind. Looks like Nokia is more concerned with cramming tons of (rarely used) features into its phones than design.

I've seen them for 26500 at the vendors on the food center level of Big C Rajadamri and that's the cheapest I've seen them. At MBK they try to get 31k for them but I'm sure that's their room for bargaining back down the retail price. I paid 28k for mine..

Q. Have the spare parts such as back cover, battery cover and SD cover been seen in MBK yet?

I want to change mine to graphite so I need those parts.

Today while in Tesco Lotus (Samui) I saw them for sale at an astonishing 28,000 Baht.

Any one seen them anywhere else cheaper than this

MM