Government House on alert after 6 officials test positive

rooster59

2 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

The Chinese lie, says somebody who has a president who is a pathological liar.

You're right. Maybe all people in all countries and all governments lie the exact same amount. I mean EXACTLY the same amount. There are no differences at all between countries. We are all exactly the same in every way. ????

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Dumbastheycome said:

US Political propagandist China bashing  on You.tube? !  What SARS pandemic that "devastated" Asia?

The leaked documents are from concerned CHINESE citizens working in the healthcare industry. Are you saying the Chinese Healthcare workers are US propagandists? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FritsSikkink said:

Unlike in the West, the hospitals are not over run by people with Corona

You are deflecting which is an indication that I have won the argument. Have a pleasant day. No hard feelings. Maybe you will win one soon. ????

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, rooster59 said:

Six officials in the Prime Minister’s Office at Government House have tested positive for Covid-19 after random screening of its 700 staff. The six positive results came from the first batch of 350 staff whose saliva was screened with rapid test kits. The second batch will be tested on Monday.

they should have done this many many months ago all over thailand

this news now will make more people panic

how many deaths again ? 60 in 10 months ?

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

Typical Trump argument, you don't have an answer anymore and then you win. Goodbye and dream on about winning as it won't happen in real life.

I hope you find peace. Yours is an honorable loss. 

Edited by Fex Bluse
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Fex Bluse said:

The leaked documents are from concerned CHINESE citizens working in the healthcare industry. Are you saying the Chinese Healthcare workers are US propagandists? 

"leaked  documents" provided (directly ? ) to CNN .  A video clip fronted  by a Republican  member of Congress deflecting from the  abysmal  failure  of his  GOP at a time of political need  to save  face?

I am  not defending CCP.  I am questioning the  motivation behind the deflection and the continuation  of untruths in the process. Telling lies  about lies  simply  buries the truth  ever deeper.

14 minutes ago, Fex Bluse said:

You are deflecting which is an indication that I have won the argument. Have a pleasant day. No hard feelings. Maybe you will win one soon. ????

Youve been getting destroyed by Natai Beach, all you do is deny facts.. This last message is just another instance. Clearly the situation in hospitals shows there hasn't been an epidemic in Thailand, hence no reason for millions to get tested.

People like you are the reason we're still where we're at a year on.. Make no mistake the CCP is absolutely loving it.

Edited by BilCoz
  • Confused 1

16 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

I believe the people on this form just want transparency and the lying and cover-ups to stop from the Government in the country we have chosen to live in.  Wouldn't you want the truth in regards to something so you could make a better informed decision for yourself.  I know I would, but without knowing the full truth as well as statistics they have hidden makes it hard.  It might be easy for the Thai people as they have always lived with what's been given to them, while us expatriates/immigrants have made our own decisions and done things in ways we thought was best for our interests, which the many lower level Thai folks have not been able to do.

What is your evidence for lying and coverups. The fact is that over the last many months, people simply have not been presenting to hospitals with symptoms of coronavirus, aand those that have are returning negative results. Some of my wife's staff worked for BIDI (who treat coronavirus patients) for a short time at the height of the pandemic. Since then, the hospital has had very few patients with any flu symptoms. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

4 hours ago, rooster59 said:

Government House on alert after 6 officials test positive

By The Nation

800_e1f77c8c470ee15.jpg

Six officials in the Prime Minister’s Office at Government House have tested positive for Covid-19 after random screening of its 700 staff. The six positive results came from the first batch of 350 staff whose saliva was screened with rapid test kits. The second batch will be tested on Monday.

The six whose results came back positive have been tested again via the swab method to confirm the infection, with the results due tomorrow (December 26).

Government House has now been closed to outsiders, while all documents delivered to the building are being sterilised in a UV cabinet.

The building will be sterilised in a deep-cleaning operation on Friday. Meanwhile the press pack at Government House have been warned they face rapid tests if the situation does not improve.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30400247?utm_source=category&utm_medium=internal_referral

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2020-12-26

I cant stop laughing.

Best news I have heard for all of 2020

• Thanks 1