Cheap Thai Massage In Nana Area

freckle

i bet novemmber rain would be offended to find out things like ending happily happened in thailand.

and if one took a look at the attractiveness of massuses in suk area i for one would wonder why you would want a n ecstatic finish.

Walk down Nana past Nana Plaza and take the first soi on the left. Walk maybe 20 meters and there is a big hotel with fitness club and swimming pool. Walk to the back and up one flight of stairs. There is a cheap, but nice massage parlor there with older women who do a great job.

Also, the internet shop down stairs is cheap, fast and comfortable! :o

Edited by Ulysses G.

i frequent nana area and i wouldnt be able to find whatever by the directions you just gave.

im interested in internet cheap and comfortable. im in victory monument area as i write, 20 baht an hour, and freakking comfortable.

nana area not known for cheap internet. all i found was 1 baht per minute places.

Edited by blizzard

Ok, directions. I haven't been to this area for a couple years so anyone correct me if things have changed.

If you are standing on the south east corner of Soi 4 and facing north, look to your right (east).

Walk east about 2-3 storefronts, very short distance. There is a small pharmacy on your right, same side as you are walking.

On either side of this pharmacy, cannot remember if it is before or just after (I think it is just before), there is a street level sign for a massage and a stairway leading upstairs. You walk up a steep flight of stairs to a glass door. Walk in and to your left are massage chairs and a mattress or two for body massages.

Just look for the stairway and you will know you are there. There are usually older women who do great foot or body massages for about 250-300 baht, about the going rate for a place in a high toursit traffic area.

I have been there about 30 times or so, one of my favorites!

I'm spending 1 night in BKK in the Nana Area but don't know the area well. Could anyone recommend a good straight thai massage in the area? No happy endings. 100-150 baht preferred. Thank you.

One really awesome place is Prawn Massage (everybody calls it the Prawn... in fact it's a Thai word that is very close to the word Prawn). Anyway, all the girls are well trained and specialize in oil massage. Price is right around 300-400 bhat an hour but well worth it. They focus on the actual massage and they do NOT offer extras. It's consistantly one of the best massages that I've ever received for the money.

I normally stay on Soi 11 so if you can find Sukhumvit and Soi 11, go up and over the pedestrian overpass crossing Suk. Come down the other side and take a left and you'll walk half a block and it will be there on the corner. Believe it's cross street of Sukhumvit and Soi 8.

It's the perfect daytime activity. What's nice is that you know what you are getting (or what you are not getting..lol) so you can just lie back and relax and really enjoy the massage.

I'm spending 1 night in BKK in the Nana Area but don't know the area well. Could anyone recommend a good straight thai massage in the area? No happy endings. 100-150 baht preferred. Thank you.

IF you are serious ....

and it is during regular Biz hours ......

take the skytrain to Onnut ... walk back and up onnut (suk77)

Either side of the road are places for Thai massage at 100 baht/hr (Thai's tip 40 baht .... farang tip 50+)