Debating Room

macb

May be its been done before if so my apologies:

Well what you do is, got a subject want input on anything or advice post it here and lets talk about it.

It may well be that the answer is already on the Forum somewhere but you missed it ,well members might remember the link for you and post it here.

The problem is Mac, that any topic that isn't Thailand related is closed.

Therefore the same themes are repeated over and over again ad nauseum, there are only so many threads that can be discussed about Thailand, so these threads are repeated time after time.......................

I would like to see a section on this forum dedicated to other topics non Thai related, regional perhaps would be very good as many work in different countries in the region.

Well what you do is, got a subject want input on anything or advice post it here and lets talk about it.

It may well be that the answer is already on the Forum somewhere but you missed it ,well members might remember the link for you and post it here.

Yer daft bugger!

:o:D :D :D

Therefore the same themes are repeated over and over again ad nauseum, there are only so many threads that can be discussed about Thailand, so these threads are repeated time after time.......................

I would like to see a section on this forum dedicated to other topics non Thai related, regional perhaps would be very good as many work in different countries in the region.

I know what your saying:

Its surprising though how many dont use the Search Feature either on the main screen or within the Topic they are reading.

Maybe I should have named it Help desk or Archive Room. I am constantly scratching my head to try and bring something different for Readers. :o

Yer daft bugger!

:o:D :D :D:D

I know it must be the company I keep :bah::bah:

And the topics that can be debated that relate to Thailand are also limited to what the forum rules allow. No bargirl/boy discussions etc.....

I think if everybody used the search facility only, this forum would close, as 99% of all of the topics have been done time and time again in the past, there is very little scope for topics that have not been done to death already.

The search facility would turn up a vast majority of answers being sought, meaning no more new posts

Although as the Visa laws are changing all the time, the Visa section is always updating new information to us.

I guess that why it's called Thai Visa Forum. :o

emmm, isnt that what this forum is already??????

I second that. Also, a forum on hobbies not necessarily related to Thailand.

Well, there is the Pets & Gardening forum, the sports forum, the football forum, the photography forum and two separate food forums as well as one for health and medicine.

What other hobbies would be of interest? There is a diving forum, but so far, not too many people have posted very much in there, so you'd have to pick a topic that would generate some widespread interest. But I think George is always open to new ideas so feel free to post in the forum support desk as that is most likely the best location for ideas for new forums.

Well, there is the Pets & Gardening forum, the sports forum, the football forum, the photography forum and two separate food forums as well as one for health and medicine.

What other hobbies would be of interest? There is a diving forum, but so far, not too many people have posted very much in there, so you'd have to pick a topic that would generate some widespread interest. But I think George is always open to new ideas so feel free to post in the forum support desk as that is most likely the best location for ideas for new forums.

I meant a general collector's forum, encompassing stamps, coins, guns, insects, whatever. The forums you menioned --sports, cooking-related, health, etc. -- are valuable.... Indeed, they are great stuff. But they are not collector-related if you get my drift.

maybe we could have a trainspotting forum too.

How about a "flaming only - sub forum" - enter at your own risk. A little like a cyber boxing ring. Got a problem with somebody - go and have a fight in the flaming room!!!! :o:D

Cheers,

Soundman.

How about a "flaming only - sub forum" - enter at your own risk. A little like a cyber boxing ring. Got a problem with somebody - go and have a fight in the flaming room!!!! :D:D

Cheers,

Soundman.

Oh yeah a Fight club........... :o

............ that would be the most popular section of the forum for sure,

Big Nose! :D