GoFundMe suspended by TOT

rick44

The last two days, I'm being refused access to GoFundMe.com via my TOT line. The laptop displays the page from the lovely "Ministry of Digital Economy and Society" saying "The content has been suspended due to it's illegal acts..." My mobile displays "your connection is not private".

So I tried AIS 4G, and was able access the site without problems....

Anyone else experienced this?

Has one of the world's largest crowdfunding sites done something to upset a Thai bureaucrat?

mdes.jpg

1 hour ago, scammed said:

i think its a good thing, there may be no place in the universe with a higher concentration of con artists

The site seems to be well run. You don't have to give to causes you don't trust ????

16 hours ago, Jingthing said:

TOT DSL Jomtien.

Get a security error page.

I could get past that, but no thanks.

You get that sometimes if a site's going to the government block page (expired security certificate).

It's still working for me on TOT fibre, northern BKK.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Crossy said:

You get that sometimes if a site's going to the government block page (expired security certificate).

It's still working for me on TOT fibre, northern BKK.

It says "expired security certificate" but in reality the site is blocked by Thai authorities, I'm guessing. Still not working in Eastern, Isan where I am at the moment. Interesting that it works in BKK

On 1/1/2021 at 8:44 AM, bkk6060 said:

Too many irresponsible coming to Thailand without insurance then begging for handouts.  Or, criminals in jail claiming innocence.

So, suspend it could careless.

This response is just curmudgeonly trolling as inaccurate as it is unchartitable.    Nobody is coming to Thailand now with or with out insurance. Very few people are begging for handouts. The Thai penal system like others does make mistake.