30 Day Extension Based on Tourist at Jomtien?

has anyone been to Jomtien immigration recently and applied for 30 days based on tourist. I have multi entry O visa but want to apply for 30 days first, then apply for 60 days based on marriage. Have a couple of possible issues also, I will be one day late - was due on the 3rd, and I lost my arrival-departure card. Is any of this likely to be a problem in the current situation?

Thanks in advance...

You cannot apply for a 30 day extension if you have a non-o visa entry. That is only for those that entered with a tourist visa or visa exempt.

You can apply for a 60 day covid 19 extension first and then the 60 day extension to visit your wife or child.

Thanks @ubonjoe, will take your advice and apply for the covid extension. Do you think being one day over, and losing my arrival-departure card might be a problem?

I understand what you are saying about the 30 day extension with an O visa, but I have done that a couple of times previous without any problem.

20 minutes ago, justsignedin said:

Do you think being one day over, and losing my arrival-departure card might be a problem?

If you do it tomorrow there will be not problem since it ended today on a day immigration is closed. There will be no overstay fine. After tomorrow it will be a 500 baht fine for everyday.

Not having you your departure card it not that big of a problem. It would help if you had a copy of it or at least had the number on it.

You can ask for a new one at immigration but some office may want a police report for it bein lost.

• Like 1

So, went to Jomtien immigration today, applied for 60 days extension due to Covid-19, got the under consideration stamp, go back on January 18. Lost departure card no problem, never even had to fill a new one, though I had previously done TM30 report. Thanks again Joe.