Piss Up In Phuket

Basset

Have a good one those of you going down from Pattaya, hope the rain stays away :o ,and your not staying at the Ha Zip Ha Zip Hotel!! ( take it you took it off Pataya Fox!! well done )

I expect a full report and any leftovers on your return, safe journey.

Have a good one those of you going down from Pattaya, hope the rain stays away :o ,and your not staying at the Ha Zip Ha Zip Hotel!! ( take it you took it off Pataya Fox!! well done )

Live from the beachfront at Friendship beach Phuket, a safe trip was had even tho it took 14 hours thru the rain to get here, still raining on and off down here. Stay tuned for more to come.

Cheers :D

Live from the beachfront at Friendship beach Phuket, a safe trip was had even tho it took 14 hours thru the rain to get here, still raining on and off down here. Stay tuned for more to come.

Pleased the vanguard from Pattaya arrived safely. Don't worry Bert you will get a full report...as mamanoodle says 'can't gaurantee any left overs'. Lets hope the only wetness is on the inside! :D Look out Phuket here we come :D

Pleased the vanguard from Pattaya arrived safely. Don't worry Bert you will get a full report...as mamanoodle says 'can't gaurantee any left overs'. Lets hope the only wetness is on the inside! :D Look out Phuket here we come :D

Lovely sunny day here today, another day of smoking and a great Party ahead, see you all there