Two boys abducted from Pathum Thani soi and taken to deserted house - father rescues them

webfact

Two boys abducted from Pathum Thani soi and taken to deserted house - father rescues them

6pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

Daily News said that parents should beware and that a gang of child abductors was on the loose in Pathum Thani, north of Bangkok, after an alarming case came to light. 

Sirilak, 32, and Samai, 42, went to the Pratunam Chulalongkorn police to report that their sons had been taken from Rangsit - Nakhon Nayok Soi 37. Samai, father to one of the boys, said he found them in a deserted house at the end of the next soi.

Pakorn, 7, the son of Sirilak and Rattasat, 10, had both gone missing mid-afternoon when they went together to a shop to buy sweets. 

A hunt was mounted with Samai finding the boys about 5pm near a factory.

Rattasat said that as they walked back from the sweet shop three men in a van arrived and covered their heads then bundled them into the van. They were told to keep quiet.

They were driven to a house and were told if they made noise they would be killed. They were put on the second floor.

When the men left the boys ran over to a house opposite and hid themselves on the second floor there.

When Rattasat heard his dad calling to him he appeared at the window of the house and they were both rescued. 

A local female trader in the soi called Thongpoon, 45, said she saw a white van that she believed does not belong to anyone there. 

Police are studying CCTV to try and get a lead in the case. 

Thaivisa notes that despite Daily News's claim that a child abduction gang was "on the loose" they gave no other evidence of abductions having been carried out in the area. 

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2021-01-07

Not too many details in the OP, but it says they where bundled and something over their heads. Maybe they've been tied up not thoroughly and the men thought they would be too scared to run. Just reminds me of how gangs that steal bicycles in big cities act. They steal all over the city and bring the bikes to the outskirts (or other places within the city) one by one. Then accumulate them around poles or fences and lock them with cheap locks (or inside other premises). If there is enough, they come with vans or lorries and bring the bikes somewhere.

Where I lived, one of those guys involved lost a big bunch of keys right in front of our house and I came across when Police found it. One of the officers told me it worked like this. Same pattern?