School Lockdowns

A777

Can someone help me out here regarding the rules?  In my area the schools have been shut. However, where I live which is a typical village community I have a neighbour that is running a small teaching service using his home as a classroom, the parking area to be exact, not 3 to 5 metres away from my dining room.. Under normal circumstances I am not happy listening to his shouting kids and the teachers elevated voice and the frequent coming and goings of the parents in their cars! But, I cannot understand that this is legal or correct in the current Covid-19 Lockdown situation? Have tried to talk to the man in a polite manner to which he had replied, " I do as I want here"  

Any guidance would be much appreciated.

4 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Probably covered under this exemption:

4) Being a small school or educational institution with the number of students not exceeding 120 people including the school, or being a border patrol police school.

But this sounds like a tutorial school, not a regular one (those small schools can be open). I bet this is not a formal tutorial school, though. Perhaps they need a visit from the local health department to see what up with that.  

18 hours ago, A777 said:

Can someone help me out here regarding the rules?  

Not all schools are closed from my understanding, i.e. 2 of our kids go to a private Catholic school which is still open, however we have held our kids back since Monday, the others go to a government school which is still open, as the other, we have held them back as well, but will send them all back on Monday if they are still open as there doesn't appear to be any Covid up this way in the way, I think.

As for trying to tell him anything, just remember where you are and who you are, I just read a Thai aged 57 shot dead another Thai, a 73 year old at a funeral for telling him that he should wear a mask, another normal day in Thailand with someone letting off some of that deep seeded anger, tick tock, tick tock.

Edited by 4MyEgo
  • Like 2

Talk to your pu yai ban. I doubt much will come of it though.

More fruitful would be offering to do a little conversational English practice, for some extra beer money in your pocket. ???? Then the beer will soothe away those classroom headaches, as it does for the rest of us teachers.

• Haha 1

The reason is the rule previously stated about 120 students or less. PLUS COVID 19 is all BS in the first place. Check on google how many people died from influenza last year and the year before and then check how many died in 2020. Covid is being blamed for every death no matter the true cause.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1