Tonight

overherebc

1 hour ago, huangnon said:

Good on you. Be careful of curtain-twitchers reporting you to ze relevant authorities for the heinous crime of enjoying yourselves though.

No 'curtain-twitchers' where we live and the relevant authority was at the party. ????

16 hours ago, scammed said:

the only data that can be extracted from this is that the eye agitation from how the mask work caused blindness on my left eye. if you value acute vision, dont put the mask over your nose.

if you leave the nose uncovered, and exhale through the nose, the exhale is directed downward, away from your eyes

sorry for your troubles but this is surely not a common ailment from mask wearing... are you sure it was the mask? I would look into whatever it is that has caused your immobility... diabetes may be a cause? 

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, scammed said:

and i am still technically blind on my left eye after the mask

directed my exhale into my eyes and agitated them.

pros and cons

What the hell are you breathing out?

• Haha 2

On 1/8/2021 at 5:34 AM, Liverpoolfan said:

sorry mate, i'll turn the music down in a minute ???? 

Not necessary. Just move the orgy off the front garden and into a private space. 

The sight of all those white beer bellies bobbing up and down is giving passers by vertigo.

On 1/8/2021 at 7:59 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

When becomes a meeting of a couple of people a party?

Let's say i.e. 10 people meet for dinner. At some stage they will sit together and eat - without masks.

Would it help a lot if they spend an hour before they eat with masks?

I think we should protect ourselves and others. But we can also overdue it. The situation in Thailand is currently no high risk. It is more than 50 times more likely to die in a traffic accident compared to dying because of Covid. Does that mean we all stay at home and don't go anywhere near a busy street?

you may be correct, but its the older people that die from covid, and the young,  reckless, no red light stopping, no crash helmets, p**sed up, that die in road traffic collisions.

so you correct staying at home alone, will stop you dying of covid and RTC's a double bonus,

I do believe the op lives in a red Zone area