Dishes In A Straight Row: Thai Or Issan Thing?

dumspero

Dear Abby,

Hoping someone can shed some light on this for me. Last night we were at a Korean restaurant for dinner. Waiting for the food to come and I was just bored, and I lined up all the little side dishes (you know, the kimchee, the pickled this and the odd that) in a straight row along the table between us.

My girlfriend became quite agitated, said that was bad, that they could not be in a straight row like that, and then she hurriedly re-arranged them. Now, it was not like I slapped her dad in the head or threw the amulet out the car window, but certainly more than walking into a friend's house with shoes on. I had honestly never heard of this before.

Is this a Thai or Issan thing? Or just her? She said it's a Thai thing but wouldn't or couldn't elaborate.

Culturally adrift in the Western Pacific, Dumspero.

Dear Dish wash Adrift,

Eat dog schlong!!! Get high on Korean aunatuaral cure for dead dog dick!!! Give it a go!!

Ask for dog banana. If they frown at you, look around for any prying falang eyes. order testerone on a plate. Order the balls and just not the juice.

Testownseharona!!! MMy My testoshwarona!!! didnt nana nangt non tnot nioot tont.

Kishka asha!!!

The meekisha shalswaq mule the wurlfddhh

Probably just another weird wallopper with chemical administering paraphernalia

strapped to his nose. :o

Got the posts confused (or the forums)

Naka.

Edited by naka

Dear Dish wash Adrift,

Eat dog schlong!!! Get high on Korean aunatuaral cure for dead dog dick!!! Give it a go!!

Ask for dog banana. If they frown at you, look around for any prying falang eyes. order testerone on a plate. Order the balls and just not the juice.

Testownseharona!!! MMy My testoshwarona!!! didnt nana nangt non tnot nioot tont.

Kishka asha!!!

The meekisha shalswaq mule the wurlfddhh

Absolutely hilarious, and I have no idea why. You wouldn't happen to be a fan of Monty Python would you?