PM2.5 to return to Bangkok and suburbs on Thursday

webfact

PM2.5 to return to Bangkok and suburbs on Thursday

ENlOlk0UYAAQjHH.jpg

People living in Bangkok and its peripherals have been warned of an increase in PM2.5 dust in the atmosphere from this Thursday, as the cold weather front from China weakens.

Atthaphol Charoenchansa, director-general of the Pollution Control Department, said today that the weakening of the front will slow air circulation, causing airborne dust particles to accumulate and drop to a lower altitude, especially on Friday.

He urged motorists not keep the engines of their cars running while parked and farmers not to burn agricultural waste in open fields, while everyone should reduce outdoor activity.

Full story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/pm2-5-to-return-to-bangkok-and-suburbs-on-thursday/

Logo-top-.png

4 hours ago, webfact said:

He urged motorists not keep the engines of their cars running while parked and farmers not to burn agricultural waste in open fields, while everyone should reduce outdoor activity.

i urge the government to ACTUALLY do something about this..... i know ill show myself out. 

• Like 1

Despite a strong breeze yesterday air around Pattaya was and is contaminated. Of course there were 4 fires visible from sattelites to keep particulates high! If the cold air and high pressure from Wufluland is keeping particulates low heaven help us when they are gone! Unless there is a link between a Wufluland high pressure zone and the current spike in infections?