Thai To English Dictionary

JXXXL

My step Daughter asked me to buy her a Thai to English dictionary. Can someone recommend a good one? She's getting ready to go to Uni so she wants something for her studies rather than a conversational aid.

My step Daughter asked me to buy her a Thai to English dictionary. Can someone recommend a good one? She's getting ready to go to Uni so she wants something for her studies rather than a conversational aid.

se-eds modern english to thai and thai to english dictionary, desk reference edition.

cost me 395 baht from the se-ed bookstore, they are in every mall.

the good thing from a thai point of view is, she can look up the thai word and find the english translation, then if she looks in the english to thai translation for the word she looked up, it has the english words pronuncation written in thai before the thai meaning.

this helps thais with some of the quirks of the english language.

without knowing what she will study i am afraid i cant help any further, maybe she will need something more suitable to her course.

let us know what she will be studying, chemistry, physics, engineering etc, and it will point us in the right direction.

happy hunting