Krirk University

I'm writing this post to apologize with the Institution Krirk University and all its members...Some time ago I wrote a post about the TEFL courses and the possibilities of getting a job that Krirk University offered after finish this course. I went to a seminar there and I was kindly offered a part time teaching position there, which I completely misunderstood...In my post I said they just offered me this position because I look like western and not asian, and I was completely wrong. Even if it's a fact that thai students usually prefer to study with western-look teachers, and they mentioned this fact when they offered me the position, I got the idea totally wrong and though that I got the job just by the way I look, thinking about the 'superficial' side of the question. The thing is that they offered me this job because they believe in the capacity of the teachers and in the fact that students learn more with a teacher that doesn't speak thai at all and force the students to completely speak out in english if they wanna get themselves understood. Krirk University is also the first private University of Thailand, so they can be trusted completely about the level of english teaching there and the TEFL courses and job offers, and I can tell this because I've already worked there for some weeks and the teachers are completely proffesional and experienced. So this way I apologize and even if what's written is already written, I regret of what I wrote and want to make things clear, because it was not my intention to harm Krirk University in any way. Maybe I got too much influenced about what I've read in other posts before about schools and Universities, so this taught me a lesson...don't believe in everything you read...Thanks for reading.

Leon