Jump to content

Travel Document for Provincial Travel


Recommended Posts



I am moving from a green zone in the Northeast to Hua Hin early February (which might see the restrictions ease anyway) but I was told I need a travel document regarding necessity which I can get from the village head, etc....Anyone know anything about the doc? For example, what are considered vallid reasons, etc...


Thank you.

Link to post
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...