The week that was in Thailand news: There’s good and bad in every nation: keyboard warriors should rein it in!

rooster59

On 1/24/2021 at 7:30 PM, Niteowl45 said:

What's biased about it?

The whole world, and all the Americans who voted against him, know he was nothing but a dangerous, clownish lunatic that only pursued a selfish agenda and who, in his deranged mind, dreamed of turning the US into his personal version of North Korea.

Only people who voted for him can't see how bad he was for the US and the whole world, so the way most people see it the only people who are biased are the idiots who listened to his childish tantrums and actually believed him capable of leading the country.

Also worth noting that he spent his whole life wasting the fortune he inherited and bankrupting companies left and right; just like he spent most of his presidency doing his best to destroy the country out of childish selfishness.

Good riddance to the scumbag.

PS and let's not make it political... many people forgot but he used to be a democrat and only switched allegiances when he realized he would never earn the trust of the people who support that party. He has no ideology and no political savvy... he's just a cheap, backstabbing turncoat who'd do anything, including selling out to the Russians, to realize his pathetic delusions of grandeur.

Gee, why don't you say how you really feel about former President Trump............????

I voted my Bank Account 4 years ago, and it worked out great for me........I foresee a financial roller coaster in the next 12 months, $$ = 20 Baht,  Gold $3K an ounce,  I'll start stuffing my mattress with $$ until 2024.

Peace

what's humorous about the put down of Thais on this website is the fact that covid seems to have lifted the mask on many nations, whose citizens love to chirp about this country's issues. This exposure has revealed levels of incompetence by governments and their people that really are startling. So many that have bragged on these pages on how wonderful their place in the world is, only to crash and burn in the most embarrassing (and mostly preventable) fashion. You would almost think that stupidity is the actual pandemic rather than the virus lol..

15 hours ago, from the home of CC said:

what's humorous about the put down of Thais on this website is the fact that covid seems to have lifted the mask on many nations, whose citizens love to chirp about this country's issues. This exposure has revealed levels of incompetence by governments and their people that really are startling. So many that have bragged on these pages on how wonderful their place in the world is, only to crash and burn in the most embarrassing (and mostly preventable) fashion. You would almost think that stupidity is the actual pandemic rather than the virus lol..

How right you are. The situation here in the US has been bad, mismanaged at every turn. The question is will lessons be learned or will the powers that be continue to ignore the successes of a country like Thailand, dismissing the efforts there as developing world irrelevancies.