Anonymous bank transfer

29 minutes ago, fdsa said:

CDM (cash deposit machines) are anonymous, you need to know only a bank name and an account number.

at ATM cash deposit machines ?....you forget you need a  card  for it , and forgot the camera ? or do you know such whiteout that needed?

• Confused 1

18 minutes ago, david555 said:

at ATM cash deposit machines ?....you forget you need a  card  for it , and forgot the camera ? or do you know such whiteout that needed?

You don't need a card. If you have one (i.e. your own account) then you can use it.

But you can also just type in any account number.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Kalorymetr said:

Cash deposit machine it is then. I just dont want my name on the wire transfer, I dont care about cameras.

stop by your friend's bank next time at the mall, use one of the atm's there to deposit cash directly into their account.  no card needed, no forms to fill out.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

You don't need a card. If you have one (i.e. your own account) then you can use it.

But you can also just type in any account number.

I did not know ....i thought it was aquired .....i must be an honest guy ???? i guess...

Someting i learned today .....about no card needed i mean ????

• Like 1

You could walk into a branch of their bank, you've said you don't care about cameras, fill in a deposit slip with his account details and give them the cash, there is a line for your name and phone number, it doesn't need to be yours.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, kralledr said:
13 hours ago, Moonlover said:

Bank transfers on-line are also anonymous unless you complete the message field. 

1 hour ago, kralledr said:

lol?!...

He/her will see from who the money has been send ^^

I operate two accounts here and frequently transfer money between. Neither account gives a clue as to where, or from whom the money came from.

On 1/28/2021 at 9:17 AM, Moonlover said:

I operate two accounts here and frequently transfer money between. Neither account gives a clue as to where, or from whom the money came from.

I think you are 100% wrong...

if you get a transfer you can 100% see WHO have send the money in your mobile bank application

And i should know it i do have a company here, and we get transactions each day, how else shall we know who paid for what ^^?,....

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, kralledr said:

I think you are 100% wrong...

if you get a transfer you can 100% see WHO have send the money in your mobile bank application

And i should know it i do have a company here, and we get transactions each day, how else shall we know who paid for what ^^?,....

If I may take you back to my first message on this matter, on page one I said, quote:

''Bank transfers on-line are also anonymous unless you complete the message field''

Edited by Moonlover
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Moonlover said:

If I may take you back to my first message on this matter, on page one I said, quote:

''Bank transfers on-line are also anonymous unless you complete the message field''

Show me this, that is 10000000% not true at least for thai banks ^^....

3 minutes ago, kralledr said:
13 minutes ago, Moonlover said:

Expand  

Show me this, that is 10000000% not true at least for thai banks ^^....

He's right, I've just made an online transfer from my BBL account to my Kbank account and the online statement shows no details of the sender.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Matreusse said:

He's right, I've just made an online transfer from my BBL account to my Kbank account and the online statement shows no details of the sender.

The recipient can claim the deposit may be an error and request transaction tracking.  There goes the anonymity.  

• Like 1

On 1/27/2021 at 7:27 PM, david555 said:

You don't need a card (just the recipient's account number) and you're probably wearing face mask. Could add a hat for even better privacy. ????

• Haha 1

On 1/29/2021 at 4:14 PM, Matreusse said:

That might be changing. I just noticed that my most recent monthly KBank statement includes the names of senders, including mine when I sent money from my Bangkok Bank account last month.

19 hours ago, Caldera said:

That might be changing. I just noticed that my most recent monthly KBank statement includes the names of senders, including mine when I sent money from my Bangkok Bank account last month.

No details showed when I did a transfer 2 days ago, BBL to Kasikorn.

1 hour ago, Matreusse said:

No details showed when I did a transfer 2 days ago, BBL to Kasikorn.

What I meant is Kasikorn Bank's monthly statement that you can request to be emailed to you on the 1st of each month. I was surprised to find sender and recipient names for my inbound and outbound January transfers in the latest statement. Either that's new or I had never noticed it in the past.

So if you (or anyone else, as per the thread topic) makes a domestic bank transfer to me now, I will get to see your name, so it won't be "anonymous". Although I doubt it ever was, I'd guess that information could always be requested from the bank.

On 1/28/2021 at 8:47 AM, Kalorymetr said:

Ok good people of ThaiVisa forums, I think I now have few ways to do it. It is nothing illegal, I would use crypto for that. Just want to make an anonymous donation.

Cheers

You will get charged a small fee for out of province, the machine will tell you, then ask if you wish to proceed.  20 THB + point1%.  BKK metro is all counted as the same..