ImmeService App (for Android) shows wrongly that i'm in Overstay and not let me process the 90 days report

6 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Have you applied for a new extension of stay since your last online report?

Have you tried doing it online at https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

Yes, I applied and obtained a new extension in between my last online report and the new one I was trying today.
I have never been able (today too) to do the 90 days report trough the website (always got the message to contact the office... with any browser known to menkind). Only the App has been working in the past year for me.

Thanks!

5 minutes ago, tacchan23 said:

Yes, I applied and obtained a new extension in between my last online report and the new one I was trying today.

The system does not have a record of your new extension is the reason you cannot do it. Others are having the same problem when doing theirs.

4 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

The system does not have a record of your new extension is the reason you cannot do it. Others are having the same problem when doing theirs.

So my only option is to do the 90 days report in person, right? (and after this, I should be able to use the app again?)

You will unfortunately have to show up in person, smile and turn in a new 90 day report at which time you will be given a new 90 day receipt with a new report date.  Then you will be able to do the 90 day online reporting the next 3 times, until you renew the extension of stay, at which time hopefully Immigration has the system fixed, if not then rinse, recycle and repeat....I just went through this 2 weeks ago, and the IO I spoke with told me the system does not show your current extension but only the old one as that was the one you used for the last 90 day report, as Ubonjoe has also indicated.  Sorry.  If in BKK use the online appointment system for Immigration and schedule an early a.m. appointment at MTT, you will be in and out instead of sitting in the regular que.

Check what dates are being entered automatically in the app. It very well may be because of your new extension. It also may be similar to my situation outlined below.

I've done online reports for two years now......my entry date and permitted to stay date in the app is from an entry a couple of years before that; hence my particular overstay notification.

I've been told if you enter your last entry date and permitted to stay date into the app it'll be good to go. So that's what I'm going to do in two weeks time to see if it can be rectified; provided the app is online and I can gain entry. I've read from successful users it leaves the online reporting for dead.

15 minutes ago, UncleMhee said:

Check what dates are being entered automatically in the app. It very well may be because of your new extension. It also may be similar to my situation outlined below.

I've done online reports for two years now......my entry date and permitted to stay date in the app is from an entry a couple of years before that; hence my particular overstay notification.

I've been told if you enter your last entry date and permitted to stay date into the app it'll be good to go. So that's what I'm going to do in two weeks time to see if it can be rectified; provided the app is online and I can gain entry. I've read from successful users it leaves the online reporting for dead.

Good luck getting past the first page on the app.  When you hit submit is when the pop up shows up telling you you need to see your local immigration office. No chance to enter your new stay until date.

I tried on the website and got the " report to your imm." etc

When I tried to do it on the app. it told me I was 67 days overstay .

There must have been a glitch somewhere that stopped ext. being recorded on the database.

I had to go in person and sort it. Painless , in and out in 5 minutes .

12 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

Good luck getting past the first page on the app.  When you hit submit is when the pop up shows up telling you you need to see your local immigration office. No chance to enter your new stay until date.

Really......before you give up, hit close, hit notification, hit notify 90 days, agree term and conditions(2 pages), add your data, hit next.

The only reason I can't review and change my old overstay data, is I'm outside my reporting period and the page won't open.

Make sure you use the calendar and don't enter dates manually. Of course having to click back seven decades may be off-putting but I'm gambling on it not being needed when the app is optimised.

IMG_20210129_204905.jpg

Screenshot_2021-01-29-21-04-01-776_th.go.immigration.immeService.jpg

Screenshot_2021-01-29-20-27-29-811_th.go.immigration.immeService.jpg

Screenshot_2021-01-29-20-27-51-733_th.go.immigration.immeService.jpg

IMG_20210129_205102.jpg

As I said good luck.  Many have tried, even myself and there is no way to override the system since they did the last update to it.  Before this time I have always been able to do my 90 day on-line report, only time I could not was when I had my passport change and obtained a new one from the US.

OP, for some it's not working. Ubonjoe correctly points out one possible reason is obtaining a new extension since last 90 report.

I obtained new extension in Oct the had success online report AFTER extension. For my next 90 report i was unsuccessful. Tried web link and app. Even downloaded Firefox to try different browser. Previously using Chrome.

I did in person report 2 days ago. Spoke to 2 guys there with similar experience.

Fact is works for most and not for quite a few.

I am having the same issue on both app and website (no matter the browser, even with IE). Both tell me to visit immigration, even though I am within the correct time period. App shows that I am on "normal" overstay status with the date from November 2020, when I got my current extension valid through November 2021. So clearly another mess-up within the immigration databases. I doubt, they will ever get it correct. Luckily for me, I only live 10 min from immigration, so it will be a nice morning trip today.

13 hours ago, UncleMhee said:

Really......before you give up, hit close, hit notification, hit notify 90 days, agree term and conditions(2 pages), add your data, hit next.

The only reason I can't review and change my old overstay data, is I'm outside my reporting period and the page won't open.

Make sure you use the calendar and don't enter dates manually. Of course having to click back seven decades may be off-putting but I'm gambling on it not being needed when the app is optimised.

IMG_20210129_205102.jpg

This with the days depends where you look. Here from the online version:

Screenshot_20210130-111022_cropped.png

21 hours ago, tacchan23 said:

So my only option is to do the 90 days report in person, right? (and after this, I should be able to use the app again?)

I have the same problem.

Was using online 90 day no problem.

Did my annual extension (around last Sept).

Next 90 days online it wouldn't work, stated I was over stay so I had to go do 90 day in person (No problems there).

Now is my next 90days, tried online again and is still stating I'm over stay.

I therefore have no choice but to go in person this coming week, but I will screenshot and take a copy of the online stating I'm over stay (my extension is till October) and ask the officers can they sort it out so it doesn't state overstay anymore in order that i can go back to doing online successfully. Fingers crossed.

24 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

but I will screenshot and take a copy of the online stating I'm over stay (my extension is till October) and ask the officers can they sort it out so it doesn't state overstay anymore in order that i can go back to doing online successfully. Fingers crossed.

I also took the overstay screen shot to my office. They looked very confused at first , then gave me my next 90 day report and said  "next time no problem" 

Archived